Indianapolis Colts Fan Forum

College Football 2017-2018 thread

• Replies 1.7k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Just now, RockThatBlue said:

Looks like a big 12 game haha

I don't like those games. I like to see some defense.

How is Notre Dame doing this year? We have to give them credit. Notre Dame never plays a cupcake schedule like many of these teams. I heard that Howard beat UNLV.

1 minute ago, 2006Coltsbestever said:

I am not into College like I am pro but I watch some of the big game. This is a big game. Isnt Darnold going to be the #1 pick in April?

He will be #1 barring injury. He may be a future Jet. The guy in UCLA seems like a Jets guy. 

1 minute ago, 2006Coltsbestever said:

Last I seen it was 13-10 ND. I cant watch it because the greedy people from WTHR wont negotiate a deal with U-Verse. I have no channel 13. I have to follow that game on ESPN.

Ok. It is about to be tied

Edit: Spoke too fast. Missed right.

14 minutes ago, 2006Coltsbestever said:

I am not into College like I am pro but I watch some of the big games. This is a big game. Isnt Darnold going to be the #1 pick in April?

I used to watch it a lot more years ago. You get to see the future stars when you watch college.

Just now, 2006Coltsbestever said:

I believe it. Normally before the Draft I study up on a lot of players and do research so I still have a feel on who may be bad or good despite not watching many games. Like I said Kareem Hunt would be good, maybe he will or wont but he smoked the Pats haha 

Yeah. Many here liked Hunt. 

Btw, did you invite that Colts fan to join us on the Baseball thread. This other guy was making him feel unwelcomed.

3 minutes ago, 2006Coltsbestever said:

? I haven't been on the Baseball Thread for a few hours. Let me go over there. I didn't invite anyone, let me see what is going on.

Sorry, I was not clear. I noticed you reacted to my invitation to the guy. It was in that thread about whether the Colts are a dumpster fire. Someone was giving him a hard time. So, I invited him to join us to talk baseball as he wrote in his profile that baseball is among his interests.