Indianapolis Colts
Indianapolis Colts Fan Forum

Austin collie- I think he'll have a huge break-out year

coltsuser21

ELITE: the word is entirely appropriate to use as a description of Austin Collie's performance in 2010, before the injuries.

Collie opened the season with six touchdowns over the first six weeks for Indianapolis, catching 44 passes on 54 targets, averaging 83.8 yards per game. At that point, with the Colts headed into their bye, the second-year receiver had caught 11 TD passes over his previous 14 NFL games, playoffs included. He was a machine. We all agreed. Collie was an elite fantasy asset, a high-volume receiver in a high-yield offense. And he was producing while Clark, Addai, Garcon and Wayne were all active, just for the record. It's not like his early performance was some injury-related accident, where the depth chart simply coughed up his name. No, with the Colts' offense at full strength, Collie was a monster.

Look at this he played in 9 but only started 6 games and had 58 catches for 649 yards averaging 11.2 per catch with 8 touchdowns(he was looking at a 1500 yards season with 16 touchdowns and 120+ receptions if he would of kept this performance up)+he is a slot reciever)

I think this guy will have a huge break out year if he stays healthy as in playing all 16 games---I'm predicting easly 85 catches 1000 yards 10 touchdowns

what do you think?????

He can be a stud! He came back for that Philly game and was tearing them up! They had no answer for him. If he hadn't gotten hurt again, we would have won that game and honestly, if he was healthy for the season, we would not have lost to the Jets.

I hope he stays healthy, I really believe he was running a lot of routes Clark did, so I see Clark taking those hits this year, which we know he can take.

Hidden

You can't make pointless predictions based upon last years stat total.He is what he is( 58 catches for 649 yards averaging 11.2 per catch with 8 touchdowns)...nothing more.Those numbers are good,but not elite.This guy will never be elite,because he's just to much of a wuss.And he'll never play a full season of ball.

You can't make pointless predictions based upon last years stat total.He is what he is( 58 catches for 649 yards averaging 11.2 per catch with 8 touchdowns)...nothing more.Those numbers are good,but not elite.This guy will never be elite,because he's just to much of a wuss.And he'll never play a full season of ball.

ok if not last season stats then rookie seasons stats he still but up good numbers ,quit hating

The kid's a monster. I think he will have a huge year this year, barring Peyton attempting to end his life like he did twice last year(maybe 3 times). If he doesn't get decapitated I fully feel he is the best option out there after Wayne on offense. Too bad Moss retired...he would have helped Collie get to 1300 yds and 15 TDs this year.

Hidden

ok if not last season stats then rookie seasons stats he still but up good numbers ,quit hating

Those 2 years are almost the same(very average).He's a solid back-up.But he's nothing more than that and now he's damaged goods(one too many whacks to the head).I think he'll begin to hear footsteps every time he goes over the middle and cause a lot of tipped ball INTS in the process.He'll get replaced soon.

Easy to be tough behind your computer moniter. How many concussions have you played through?

Those 2 years are almost the same(very average).He's a solid back-up.But he's nothing more than that and now he's damaged goods(one too many whacks to the head).I think he'll begin to hear footsteps every time he goes over the middle and cause a lot of tipped ball INTS in the process.He'll get replaced soon.

Maybe u had too many whacks in the head, the point was he was on pace to having a monster year. Maybe ure just a hater.

Hidden

hes just hating he doesnt get the topic we all think he'll have a break-out year if he doesnt have another injury

The odds of that guy playin' a full season is similiar to 'men without hats' scoring another top 10 hit.lol!

You can dance if wanna...just leave this world behind,because if you can't dance then you're noooooo friend of mine.lol!

Hidden

He had a huge, breakout year last year in half a season. Had he played a full year he may have eclipsed the 15 TD grabs Dwayne Bowe racked up, and he could have potentially led the league in rec. yards.

This season he's just going to continue to produce.

Keep dreamin' squid.lol!Thanks for the chuckle though...

130980902319.jpg