Indianapolis Colts
Indianapolis Colts Fan Forum

PFF gives luck the best single game rating of 2016

CR91

15 minutes ago, Valpo2004 said:

And the defense was just so terrible.  I remember Theo Riddick looking like Barry Sanders because for some reason the Colts defenders could just never wrap him up and tackle him.  

They killed us with the passes to the RB. We had no answer to it all game.

As I can see this has turned into a bash the defense thread so I'll bash the offense lol...offense is HORRIBLE in the first 3 qtrs...offense keeps getting ranked decent Only because of the 4th Qtr magic they love to unleash only at the end of the game offense bottom line both sides are trash but what makes it worse is that the offense is trash with more stars in every Qtr but the 4th 

On 5/29/2017 at 3:23 AM, crazycolt1 said:

There is no one game under any one players watch. Every game is a team played game. Just saying.

Everyone talks about whether or not this young team can come together and win. The Detroit game was a classic example of when an older team cannot come together to win. I'll go with the younger players with less professional baggage as they might well be more able to take coaching and buy into being a team. I think sometimes the older guys have other things on their collective minds. Go Colts!