Indianapolis Colts
Indianapolis Colts Fan Forum

Grigson has a new job...

RockThatBlue

Dear Ms Karma,

Thank you.  You are doing a bang-up job.  Keep it up.  I know people like to call you the "B-word", but you, milady, are wonderful.  Don't ever change.

Sincerely,

Colts Fans

P.S. -  I don't mean to rush you, but... I mean... his last name is Luck.  There's at least one SB in his future, right?  Please?

:clover:

2 hours ago, 21isSuperman said:

McAfee the legend

The Browns sure do seem excited about this move... An empty helmet on an empty field, and the enthusiasm from the Browns Twitter is simply lethargic. Browns didn't even take the time to end their sentence with a period or exclamation point.

4 hours ago, RockThatBlue said:

Browns hire former Colts GM Ryan Grigson as Senior Personnel Executive

Maybe it's just me but SPE sounds reminiscent of 'Double Secret Probation' from the movie Animal House. 

The Browns position aren't a promotion. It's more like Purgatory--the stage between heaven & hades to me. You don't go up or down. Think suspended animation. 

PFT comments are excellent btw on this one.

http://profootballtalk.nbcsports.com/2017/05/24/browns-hire-ryan-grigson/

1 hour ago, ReMeDy said:

The Browns sure do seem excited about this move... An empty helmet on an empty field, and the enthusiasm from the Browns Twitter is simply lethargic. Browns didn't even take the time to end their sentence with a period or exclamation point.

Best one yet.

:lol:

1 hour ago, ReMeDy said:

It just hit me like an epiphany. I finally have a perfect example of what addition by subtraction means. Thanks for leading by example Ryan Grigson. My bad, but the truth hurts. 

44 minutes ago, jameszeigler834 said:

Leave it to the Browns to do something stupid.

That sounds like something a person who goes to the distant corners of Tibet for & that pearl of wisdom is what the Dalai Lama tells you in response doesn't it? Ah huh. It sure does. 

5 minutes ago, Synthetic said:

Loved what the Browns have been doing in recent months. They had a fine draft with some studs, but this is a horrible move on their part....

I have always liked Hue Jackson & I want to see him succeed, but ownership will screw this up & tarnish any progress Jackson makes. It's inevitable as we all know. 

I thought he did well in Oakland too. I really did. 

Shazam!  I marked my calendar!   Cleveland Browns as a team are indeed going to visit Indianapolis to play our Colts during Week 3 of the upcoming 2017 NFL season at Lucas Oil Stadium (the building) on September 24!    I wonder if there will be reacquintences between Grigson, Jim Irsay, Chuck Pagano and the players and personnel?  Probably look awkward  if that happens in Pre Game.