Indianapolis Colts
Indianapolis Colts Fan Forum

Predict the next great TD celebration

Lucky Colts Fan

We have some classics:

The Lambeau Leap, the Dirty Bird, the Fun Bunch, the Mile-High Salute, the Icky Shuffle, the Primetime shuffle-step.

And the all-time Madden classic:  The Billy White-shoes shuffle.  The go-to white guy knee-knocking classic of all classics.

So what is next?  We had the popcorn-cell-phone-proposal/putting phase of T.O. and Ocho whatever-he-wants-to-be-called.

So what is next?  Do players respectfully hand the ball to the ref?  Or do the eccentrics come out of the woodwork to dazzle us with unforeseen celebrations?

What is next?  I predict a Renaissance of TD celebrations.  But I'm also super old-school.

I'm mystified and excited all at once.  Give the ball to the ref like a respectful Marvin Harrison, or bath in the adulation of the masses, and damm the consequences like Ocho-what's-his-face?

I'm happily torn on this subject...

:FlamingoDancing: :rock: :cheer:

1 hour ago, Luck is Good said:

Have we ever had a catwalk pose?

OOohh, I like that idea.  "I'm a model, you know what I mean?  I do my little turn on the catwalk, yeah on the catwalk."

I think we, as a society, have become progressive enough that a macho straight (or gay, bi, etc. whatever) guy could totally celebrate a TD with some catwalk action.  A lot of traditional football fans wouldn't like it.  But I would love to see a guy like Gronk "vogue" after a TD.

Although, I don't want to see Gronk score another TD, ever (at least in his current uniform), because that would mean a certain somebody probably threw him the TD...

12 minutes ago, Lucky Colts Fan said:

OOohh, I like that idea.  "I'm a model, you know what I mean?  I do my little turn on the catwalk, yeah on the catwalk."

I think we, as a society, have become progressive enough that a macho straight (or gay, bi, etc. whatever) guy could totally celebrate a TD with some catwalk action.  A lot of traditional football fans wouldn't like it.  But I would love to see a guy like Gronk "vogue" after a TD.

Although, I don't want to see Gronk score another TD, ever (at least in his current uniform), because that would mean a certain somebody probably threw him the TD...

I would certainly be entertained by some catwalk poses haha

The "It's all about me " dance when the player scoring turns toward his teammates and gives then the bird to say you guys had nothing to do with this scoring play and I am the greatest player on the team.

Does anyone know what the "limits" are on this stupid new rule? I know vulgarity is one of them but isn't this in the eye of the beholder. What is vulgar in our society today? Anything?  Slowly but surely he game of football is becoming a joke. One person said last season in ten years we won't be able to recognize this game and I agree.

18 minutes ago, chad72 said:

Someone scores a TD vs the Patriots and hands their defenders a deflated ball snuck behind the goal post :) - I would pay money to watch that TD celebration. 

I know this would be petty, but if Tom Brady is still playing the next time the Pats come to Indy, Colts fans should make a bunch of balloons painted like footballs, then blow them up and release them when he takes the field...

On May 30, 2017 at 9:04 AM, bababooey said:

I loved when Zeke jumped into the salvation army bucket considering donations spiked after he did that.

I know donations ballooned after he landed in the kettle & that it was profitable for the Salvation Army, a tremendous charitable organization that adds the downtrodden. However, Zeke still should have been fined since he used the kettle as a prop--An illegal rule infraction at the time. 

What good are imposed rules when a rookie not a veteran player gets a complete pass? It still burns me actually. Would any other team have been forgiven for that move? I doubt it.