Indianapolis Colts
Indianapolis Colts Fan Forum

2017-2018 Indiana Pacers and Everything NBA Thread

1 hour ago, RockThatBlue said:

I really don't see why the Pacers are keeping McMillan.

We will keep him and PG next year then when PG leaves and we are left in shambles we will fire McMillan and suck for 10 years that's how the pacers work 

• Like 2

2 minutes ago, Chrisaaron1023 said:

yeah.. ill quote myself

Looking good but never over with LeBron and Irving on that other side. I was talking a heap of crap last season when the Warriors were up 3-1 and had to eat crow LOL. If the Warriors can hang on and win Game 1 though the %'s are with them to win the series no doubt. Teams that win Game 1, win 77% of all series.

3 minutes ago, 2006Coltsbestever said:

Looking good but never over with LeBron and Irving on that other side. I was talking a heap of crap last season when the Warriors were up 3-1 and had to eat crow LOL. If the Warriors can hang on and win Game 1 though the %'s are with them to win the series no doubt. Teams that win Game 1, win 77% of all series.

This. I had to edit

18 minutes ago, 2006Coltsbestever said:

the team that wins game 4 wins 100% of the series..

(if they won the first 3)

Cavs are overmatched

Just now, oldunclemark said:

Cavs seem so slow..Korver is a non factor..

They are going to have to play a different lineup...Shumpert has to be out there a lot...

Love may have to sit more ...there's no one for him to cover

yupp I have saying that all playoffs. when Jefferson wasn't playing at all in the beginning by frye and korver were chucking 3's. I said warriors were gonna change their whole lineup.. frye is dead. korver is playing like a child. and old man Jefferson has seen the most action this post-season

I'm gonna have to watch Undisputed tomorrow and see what excuse Shannon has for his boy Queen James. And Skip saying the Warriors weren't challenged in the West. I guess they still wont be challenged. Always make excuses for the Warriors run with injuries to other teams. No the Warriors are just that much better

• Like 2

Just now, 2006Coltsbestever said:

Sill Klay could better than 3-16, Durant taking his role over has nothing to do with Klay missing wide open 3's

Yes it does...

Klay is in the position Love was in when he came to Cleveland.

He's the third wheel on a bike

He doenst see the ball as much as he used to..and his game suffers

I say: Trade him to Indy!

Just now, oldunclemark said:

What isn't said is: LeBron isn't that good a defensive player..anymore

....He used to be..but he's older...He cant guard Durant

All I heard all week is, LeBron was going to dominate Durant because LeBron is just too powerful. This getting embarrassing now, Durant toying with them, just threw it to Green for the stuff! Warriors up 22 and they are only shooting 44%. Imagine if Klay was hitting?

• Like 1

1 minute ago, 2006Coltsbestever said:

All I heard all week is, LeBron was going to dominate Durant because LeBron is just too powerful. This getting embarrassing now, Durant toying with them, just threw it to Green for the stuff! Warriors up 22 and they are only shooting 44%. Imagine if Klay was hitting?

I'm telling ya man. A sweep is forthcoming. I posted today that I originally said in 5 but the more I thought about it, the more I thought a sweep was coming. Warriors are just too good

3 minutes ago, MTC said:

I thought Cavaliers would play much better than this. It's clear that LeBron cannot do it alone. 

He isn't alone, he has Irving and Love and a decent bench but this will be the excuse if LeBron loses the series that he didn't have enough help. Paul George would kill for LeBron's help and the Pacers going 34,000,000 over the cap.

• Like 2