Indianapolis Colts
Indianapolis Colts Fan Forum

2017-2018 Indiana Pacers and Everything NBA Thread

George Hill is having a hard time..10 minutes...zero points..and he looks slow

Love is 2 of 9

Rodney Hood..9 minutes..zero points...(I guess Ty Lue must be holding him back again tonight)

1 minute ago, 2006Coltsbestever said:

Curry 17 Points so far, he is on his way to MVP. Warriors up 52-47.

what about Durant?

1 minute ago, oldunclemark said:

George Hill is having a hard time..10 minutes...zero points..and he looks slow

Love is 2 of 9

Rodney Hood..9 minutes..zero points...(I guess Ty Lue must be holding him back again tonight)

what about Durant?

Either could get it but it's taylor made for Curry to win it if has the bigger game tonight.

Cavs send us Kevin Love and the 8th pick in the draft

….for Myles Turner, Bogan Bogdonavich, Big Al and the 23 rd pick in the draft.

Cavs can buy out Bogan and Al.....clearing cash so they can sign DeMarcus Cousins or aul George. plus they get Myles at a low price for 2 years...

We get a proven scorer and rebounder in Love...for 2 years...and that 8th pick...and we're all-in to win the East without sacrificing the future.

Edited by oldunclemark
  • Like 1

George Hill...15 minutes...zero points...3 fouls

….sad to see

1 minute ago, 2006Coltsbestever said:

Hey Robert Horry has 7 so who's counting. I know you were joking because Role Players are judged differently to Alpha all-time players when it comes to Rings.

Its not a judgement...... rings are rings...  Will Purdue has more than Wilt, right>?

4 minutes ago, oldunclemark said:

George Hill...15 minutes...zero points...3 fouls

….sad to see

Its not a judgement...... rings are rings...  Will Purdue has more than Wilt, right>?

Looking at some other Greats haha. The MadMan himself, Maniac Mark Madsen had 2 Rings with the Lakers matching Wilt + he could dance.

Durant deferring a lot and playing sloppy, you can almost tell he wants Curry to get MVP. This team loves one another and is a special team. They rank right up there with the 80's Lakers, 80's Celtics, and 90's Bulls.

1 minute ago, oldunclemark said:

LeBron's going to foul out of his final game befor e  he heads for Miami

Riley already has a SouthBeach plane waiting for him at the airport!

Best teams I have seen in my lifetime are the 1987 Lakers with Magic/Kareem/Worthy/Scott, 1996 Bulls with Jordan/Pippen/Rodman/Kukoc, 1986 Celtics with Bird/McHale/Parish/DJ, and 2001 Lakers with Shaq/Kobe/Horry/Fish. I put last years Warriors team right with them. Tonight was just a forgone conclusion. The 2017 Warriors were real dominant with this core of Curry/Durant/Thompson/Green.

The best team LeBron has been on was the 2013 Heat IMO = He, Wade, Bosh, and Allen as their Big4. That was the year Allen saved the Heat against the Spurs!

Steph is 30 now...Durant will be 30 next season.....Draymond and Klay will be 29....

The bench is old...…..

…..but if they nurse the bodies through the regular season......only Houston and Boston can beat them

..unless a lot of players move to a lot of new places

36 minutes ago, oldunclemark said:

would the Pacers have been swept by Golden State?

I think so. Pacers had trouble handing one superstar. Not sure if they could have handled three and a half.