Indianapolis Colts
Indianapolis Colts Fan Forum

2017-2018 Indiana Pacers and Everything NBA Thread

On 2/22/2018 at 11:15 PM, jshipp23 said:

Theyll get in and give Boston problems round 1 trust me..

Pistons are straight up trash. The Blake trade was actually really dumb of them to do.

Celtics/Raptors/Cavs won't be losing in the first round either.

C's have Smart back so the D is back on track post all star break, Kyrie will also not be on limited minutes in the playoffs.

Raptors bench is ridiculously good. Heck I might even prefer them to the starting lineup they have.

Cavs have Lebron. Cavs are kinda shaky but Love will be back later which will give them a boost since they need another star player badly.

And at some point in the playoffs there will be the inevitable Celtics/Cavs series between Lebron/Kyrie which the league will want.

Those are my final predictions.

• Like 1

8 minutes ago, Jules said:

Pistons are straight up trash. The Blake trade was actually really dumb of them to do.

Celtics/Raptors/Cavs won't be losing in the first round either.

C's have Smart back so the D is back on track post all star break, Kyrie will also not be on limited minutes in the playoffs.

Raptors bench is ridiculously good. Heck I might even prefer them to the starting lineup they have.

Cavs have Lebron. Cavs are kinda shaky but Love will be back later which will give them a boost since they need another star player badly.

And at some point in the playoffs there will be the inevitable Celtics/Cavs series between Lebron/Kyrie which the league will want.

Those are my final predictions.

Yeah they got smoked tonight by the Raptors and are now 28-32 with only 22 left. Pistons may not get into the Playoffs. I cant really predict where the Pacers will end up so I cant predict who they will play. As far as Round 1 goes I really don't want to play the Cavs because of the Reffing. I see absolutely 0 way the league would allow LeBron in Round 1 to lose. That may be me just being paranoid but I have watched long enough to know how the league works. Not saying it's rigged but the league doesn't want LeBron out in Round 1 so he will get every call IMO. It really doesn't matter to me out of the other teams who we draw because I think the East is real wide open.

5 minutes ago, 2006Coltsbestever said:

Yeah they got smoked tonight by the Raptors and are now 28-32 with only 22 left. Pistons may not get into the Playoffs. I cant really predict where the Pacers will end up so I cant predict who they will play. As far as Round 1 goes I really don't want to play the Cavs because of the Reffing. I see absolutely 0 way the league would allow LeBron in Round 1 to lose. That may be me just being paranoid but I have watched long enough to know how the league works. Not saying it's rigged but the league doesn't want LeBron out in Round 1 so he will get every call IMO. It really doesn't matter to me out of the other teams who we draw because I think the East is real wide open.

It looks like Charlotte is playing better than Detroit and I don't want them to get close, either because out final 2 game s of the regular season are against Charlotte

9 minutes ago, 2006Coltsbestever said:

This is one of the worst Cavs teams I have seen in some time. The honeymoon ended after the all star break. 

It's still a good enough team, but it's mostly a bunch of roleplayers around Lebron. Kyrie leaving really messed it all up since they have not been able to replace him. Kyrie was the one who could go off when Lebron didn't or was tired. Who does that now? Love is great but he is kinda soft at times.

I do agree the east is open.

Pistons are looking really bad though since the all star break, REALLY bad. So I can't see them making the playoffs right now at all. I actually feel horrible at times for Blake Griffin since he got stuck there. They just got pounded by Boston/Charlotte/Toronto in their last 3 games. 

Just now, oldunclemark said:

Now here's come 78-year old Dirk....dusting off some jumpers from 1998...

....2 in a row and we're down 80-75

I love me some Dirk still. lmao 

Don't feel bad, Boston went down to the wire both times playing Dallas before beating them. It's an odd team. They can show up in random spurts.