Indianapolis Colts
Indianapolis Colts Fan Forum

2017-2018 Indiana Pacers and Everything NBA Thread

1 minute ago, Colts_Fan12 said:

There are sports writers that have wrote about it but nice try lol

Sports writers do not make rules in the NBA. 

If the defense can't do it the offense can't do it either. Both deserve the same equal opportunity.

You speak on invention? Well basketball was invented right here in America. It is other countries and Olympics that have it wrong. The name of the game is National Basketball Association. That means this nation, not worldwide.

32 minutes ago, Colts_Fan12 said:

Great win team can play with anyone like I said 

That's what I'm saying the Cavs and Boston are the class of the east We have won in Cleveland and now at home. 

I think it's incredibly short sighted to say teams like Detroit Philly and Miami are better than us. We split with the Raptors and the Pistons so far.  

Don't look now but we are #4 in the East. I guess looking st the standings makes me blind. It's not likely we hold it but not as crazy as some are trying to convince themselves. 

Anyone who compares the Pacers with the Cleveland Browns is a troll. That is absurd 

• Like 1

4 minutes ago, akcolt said:

That's what I'm saying the Cavs and Boston are the class of the east We have won in Cleveland and now at home. 

I think it's incredibly short sighted to say teams like Detroit Philly and Miami are better than us. We split with the Raptors and the Pistons so far.  

Don't look now but we are #4 in the East. I guess looking st the standings makes me blind. It's not likely we hold it but not as crazy as some are trying to convince themselves. 

Anyone who compares the Pacers with the Cleveland Browns is a troll. That is absurd 

Who in the east is clearly better then us? I don't see why it's so out of reach of us to be top 4 or 5 seed. Like you said Detroit Philly and Miami are not clearly better anyone saying that is crazy.

It was an unbelievable game.  VO just keeps showing time and time again thus far this year as to why he should be an All-Star and the future of the Pacers.  This guy can even get a lot better, scary stuff (for other teams haha ). 

Great win and a great 3 game winning streak.  Nuggets will be tough coming up this Sunday, then hopefully they knock the snot out of a struggling OKC team.  

1 minute ago, oldunclemark said:

Sure would like to see 6-0 on this home stand..

There's some hard road games after the 1st of the year

6-0 is a tall order it's tough to win 6 in a row We have some tough games Den Det and the Thunder still to go Denver may catch us low on energy 

• Like 1

Just now, akcolt said:

6-0 is a tall order it's tough to win 6 in a row We have some tough games Den Det and the Thunder still to go Denver may catch us low on energy 

4-2 or 5-1 would still be very nice.  6-0 would just be phenomenal and the Pacers would probably be one of, if not the hottest team in the NBA.  They gotta just take it game by game though.  

Great win, we ended the Cavs 13 game winning streak. This game here was a statement game, they had everyone healthy and LeBron was playing out of his mind and we still beat them. Dipo with another 30+ point game. 15-11 now on the season. I have seen enough now to believe we can hang with anyone in the East. We played well against Boston too actually and didn't have Dipo in that one.

• Like 3

2 hours ago, 2006Coltsbestever said:

Great win, we ended the Cavs 13 game winning streak. This game here was a statement game, they had everyone healthy and LeBron was playing out of his mind and we still beat them. Dipo with another 30+ point game. 15-11 now on the season. I have seen enough now to believe we can hang with anyone in the East. We played well against Boston too actually and didn't have Dipo in that one.

Yeah if Oladipo played in the BOS game we probably would've won. We lost by 10 wasn't it? Dipo would definitely have been worth 10 points that night at the very least

2 hours ago, 2006Coltsbestever said:

I know Vic is getting most of the attention but the rest of the team deserves some serious kudos. We continue to have 5 players in double figures.

Last night when the Pacers shooting went cold their team defense stepped up big time. Sabonis is playing out of his mind. Lance is doing a great job getting the team and the crowd fired up and is picking his time to shine. Bogdanovic just keeps hitting big time shots too.

This is a very fun team to watch and when Robinson get back it could get very interesting.

1 hour ago, crazycolt1 said:

I know Vic is getting most of the attention but the rest of the team deserves some serious kudos. We continue to have 5 players in double figures.

Last night when the Pacers shooting went cold their team defense stepped up big time. Sabonis is playing out of his mind. Lance is doing a great job getting the team and the crowd fired up and is picking his time to shine. Bogdanovic just keeps hitting big time shots too.

This is a very fun team to watch and when Robinson get back it could get very interesting.

any idea when Glenn is projected to be playing again.....?

..we're basically using 8 players..we need him

Don't look now but the Thunder have won 4 of 5 and are now basically tied for the 8th spot in the West with Utah and are now just 1 game below .500 at 12-13. They are starting to play a lot better. They finally won the type of game tonight they have been losing all season, a tough 102-101 win at Memphis. Westbrook 2 clutch FT's at the end and a TDB. PG chipped in with 21.

53 minutes ago, 2006Coltsbestever said:

Don't look now but the Thunder have won 4 of 5 and are now basically tied for the 8th spot in the West with Utah and are now just 1 game below .500 at 12-13. They are starting to play a lot better. They finally won the type of game tonight they have been losing all season, a tough 102-101 win at Memphis. Westbrook 2 clutch FT's at the end and a TDB. PG chipped in with 21.

I think you mean Melo.. PG hasn't been playing. 

• Like 1

18 hours ago, crazycolt1 said:

This is a very fun team to watch and when Robinson gets back it could get very interesting.

GR3 will be a welcomed addition. He will give us another 3pt shooter   and should be our best perimeter defender. He will give Nate another guy off the bench he can feel comfortable with. We may see more of Bogy at the 4. 

Our team D is improving as the season wears on. All the new parts are becoming more fimilar and it's showing on that end of the floor. The offense is fun to watch but we know to win close games we have to be able to get stops.