Indianapolis Colts
Indianapolis Colts Fan Forum

Player Press Conferences

TKnight24

33 minutes ago, Somewhere ovr the Waynebow said:

I have become very concerned about the continued absence of Clayton Geathers. No one has given us anything concrete on his neck injury. Leads me to believe there is something very wrong here. 

Delano Howell part 2? 

4 hours ago, pgt_rob said:

Doesn't sound good for Geathers. Reporters denied 3 straight weeks to talk to him. Ouch...

4 hours ago, Somewhere ovr the Waynebow said:

I have become very concerned about the continued absence of Clayton Geathers. No one has given us anything concrete on his neck injury. Leads me to believe there is something very wrong here. 

4 hours ago, Boiler_Colt said:

Starting to think the Geathers injury was way more serious than we were lead to believe. ( Not that that is uncommon with this franchise) Haven't seen him in any of the workout pictures either.

Looks like he had offseason neck surgery, and no one knew about it. This was just published on colts.com:

http://www.colts.com/news/article-1/Clayton-Geathers-Recovering-From-Off-Season-Surgery/a1fef431-b631-4c9a-8969-0ba3f32990a1

2 hours ago, Steamboat_Shaun said:

Looks like he had offseason neck surgery, and no one knew about it. This was just published on colts.com:

http://www.colts.com/news/article-1/Clayton-Geathers-Recovering-From-Off-Season-Surgery/a1fef431-b631-4c9a-8969-0ba3f32990a1

I'm pretty sure this is another case where it was initially reported that he wouldn't need surgery and then it's revealed later, he did. This is why I am very pessimistic about Andrew Luck. This organization is becoming notoriously deceptive with injuries.

6 hours ago, Boiler_Colt said:

I'm pretty sure this is another case where it was initially reported that he wouldn't need surgery and then it's revealed later, he did. This is why I am very pessimistic about Andrew Luck. This organization is becoming notoriously deceptive with injuries.

I would hope if there was a chance Luck might not be ready to go Ballard would not be content with Tolzien, Morris and Walker. I think we would have pulled the trigger earlier on a RB too. 

I found one particular comment from Tolzien very interesting.  He mentioned the QB 7 step drops he  has working on but he also stated drop steps are different this year with the new Receivers Coach. This makes me wonder how much influence they have and whether that been holding us back some.

8 minutes ago, Shepman said:

I found one particular comment from Tolzien was interesting.  He mentioned the QB 7 step drops he  working on but he stated drop steps are different this year with the new Receivers Coach which makes me wonder how much influence is there and has that been holding us back some.

Nice pick up....I read it but didn't fully get what your referring to until your post.  It is nice to have a WR Coach that these guys are excited about.  The correct utilization of players like Dorsett can only make this offense better.

On 5/16/2017 at 9:00 PM, Boiler_Colt said:

As are all NFL teams