Indianapolis Colts
Indianapolis Colts Fan Forum

Thoughts on Quincy Wilson ???

COLTS449

On 5/13/2017 at 4:23 PM, COLTS449 said:

A lot of people are saying he's not going to be able to play corner in the NFL. They think he's best suited at safety. IMO. That's bull __. I see a very, very talented corner back prospect with the ability to be a number 1, and at worst a very good number 2 corner. He has the tools to be a physical, lockdown, press man corner who'll immediately step in as our number 2 oppo Vontae and flourish as a rookie. He'll have his ups and downs, but I think he's gonna be very good from week 1 on, and end up being a great pick. I just think he's a corner all day and I don't get why everybody is doubting this. In fact, I would say the ones who think he'll end up being a safety don't know football very well. But yeah. I wanted to see what people thought. So what's everybody's opinions, thoughts, etc ??????

Based on everything I've read following the draft, he is one of the top picks at corner...An aggressive ball hawk who will transition nicely to the NFL level...

I love Wilson. He's definitely one of the best press man corners in the draft. This draft was loaded with good corners but I love that we got him in the second.  IMO he's better than a few corners who went before him in the first rd like Jackson and Humphrey.