Indianapolis Colts
Indianapolis Colts Fan Forum

Colts personnel department hirings made official

TKnight24

I'm really excited to see what Ed Dodds adds to this front office. He was supposedly GM John Schneider's secret weapon in their front office in Seattle. I believe he was 4th ranked in their hierarchy, just after Scott Fitterer and Trent Kirchner. 

Hoping to build a very talented and balanced team like Seattle has had recently. Hopefully our OL will look better than anything they had though. That was probably their weakest link. 

5 hours ago, BProland85 said:

I'm really excited to see what Ed Dodds adds to this front office. He was supposedly GM John Schneider's secret weapon in their front office in Seattle. I believe he was 4th ranked in their hierarchy, just after Scott Fitterer and Trent Kirchner. 

Hoping to build a very talented and balanced team like Seattle has had recently. Hopefully our OL will look better than anything they had though. That was probably their weakest link. 

I think if we have anything remotely close to their defense; a medicore offensive line would be just fine. 

... Not that I want a mediocre line, but you give Andrew that defense, and this team would be dangerous. 

27 minutes ago, AustinnKaine said:

I think if we have anything remotely close to their defense; a medicore offensive line would be just fine. 

... Not that I want a mediocre line, but you give Andrew that defense, and this team would be dangerous. 

Give the Colts a defense that can hold a lead is all we need.

I kind of have to disagree with your comment about a mediocre O-line though. The way Luck plays he needs more than a mediocre O-line because of his past history of injuries. Keeping him healthy is the only way we can win with any consistency.

8 minutes ago, Clem-Dog said:

I wonder if Ballard received any draft consultation from any of these guys before the draft.

I'm guessing no because all of them except Decker were employed by other teams.

It would be highly illegal (tampering) to get any info before they left their old team and joined their new team....

8 hours ago, BProland85 said:

Most definitely. Wilson's been running for his life for a few seasons now and it's even worse that Marshawn Lynch retired.