Indianapolis Colts
Indianapolis Colts Fan Forum

Yuka the cheerleader

WoolMagnet

4 hours ago, WoolMagnet said:

I think i'm in love.

ok, maybe not love, but you guys know what i mean.

delicioso!

my fave fo sho !

I think you might be in lust.  Which is understandable, she's an attractive woman.  Professional football cheerleaders tend to be.  

One might even point out that is the entire point.

10 minutes ago, krunk said:

My eyes are fine.  Check your own taste cuz.    

I feel sorry for you bud if you can't enjoy the "finer" things in life.

haha

i love me some Colts but my love for the team comes in WAAAAYYYY behind my love of the ladies.

hence my "knighted" fraternity name of "WM".

That's a lot of skin for a family friendly site. I'm supportive of all our Colts fans and personnel but I remember having tickets a couple rows back right in front of the cheerleaders and bench a few years ago and it was the worst game I'd ever been too. Most uncomfortable thing ever to sit there next to my wife and have women gyrating for 2 hours in front of me. Never again will I get tickets that close. Guess times have changed from doing cheers and starting chants to just dancing like they are in a club. Don't understand it. They all seem like nice young pretty young ladies but I couldn't fathom dressing and doing that for a living and feeling good about it.

1 minute ago, dgambill said:

That's a lot of skin for a family friendly site. I'm supportive of all our Colts fans and personnel but I remember having tickets a couple rows back right in front of the cheerleaders and bench a few years ago and it was the worst game I'd ever been too. Most uncomfortable thing ever to sit there next to my wife and have women gyrating for 2 hours in front of me. Never again will I get tickets that close. Guess times have changed from doing cheers and starting chants to just dancing like they are in a club. Don't understand it. They all seem like nice young pretty young ladies but I couldn't fathom dressing and doing that for a living and feeling good about it.

None of the rest of us want you dressing like that and doing that for a living. :)

Before my daughter was born I enjoyed looking at cheerleaders, since she's been born I always think.... "I wonder what their father thinks of that?"

Just now, Coffeedrinker said:

None of the rest of us want you dressing like that and doing that for a living. :)

Before my daughter was born I enjoyed looking at cheerleaders, since she's been born I always think.... "I wonder what their father thinks of that?"

That's for dang sure!!

I also remember that the cheerleaders and ball players could wear their uniforms to school game days...now the cheerleader uniforms are so inappropriate they aren't allowed. Crazy.

Come to think of it how is it that the school uniform code has to be followed at school but during a school function where these kids are representing the school and on school property they are allowed to wear something so tiny? Never understand all the double standards. Oh well....I do feel for all you parents out there. Its a tough world they have to grow up in and I respect the heck out of you guys that raise them the right way!

1 hour ago, Coffeedrinker said:

Cheerleaders don't do it for a living. They do it for fun. Cheerleader pay is very low.

I had a professor at Purdue a few years ago that was a Colts' cheerleader. Obviously being a Ph.D. level professor and researcher doesn't typically require a side job. She enjoyed it.

1 hour ago, Gabriel Alexander Morillo said:

Can't say that I've ever been into the Asian persuasion

I didn't like cream cheese till i tried it.

I'm into ALL female persuasions! 

VARIETY is the spice of life, so to speak.

I spent ALOT of my college days in the buffet line and tried all the spices of the world.

haha

don't knock it till you've tried it.  After you've tried it, "knock" it again For good measure.

6 minutes ago, WoolMagnet said:

I didn't like cream cheese till i tried it.

I'm into ALL female persuasions! 

VARIETY is the spice of life, so to speak.

I spent ALOT of my college days in the buffet line and tried all the spices of the world.

haha

don't knock it till you've tried it.  After you've tried it, "knock" it again For good measure.

Well before this all gets locked, I'll just say that I have tried all the spices of the world.  

You aren't the only one here with a pledge paddle, my friend ;)

17 minutes ago, Jules said:

Me love you long time Colts.com!!!!

Okay sorry for that, but this thread wasn't like.....really going places. :scratch:

Sorry jules, my threads never seem to go anywhere.

i just got excited i guess.

hey, just be happy there arent the 50 some doom and gloom threads like the last ...: well.:.. forever it seems.  And not even 1 fire pagano thread?  Ballard sprinkled his magic dust and we're all high from it.

it would be nice, however, to give Mr Jim Irsay for apparently making up BIGTIME for the Grigs hire.  And before him, Jim chose a pretty good one too that happens to be a HOFer.  Nice job Jim!  

Mine might be bad, but this "thread" that Jim has started certainly IS going somewhere.

2 minutes ago, Gabriel Alexander Morillo said:

Well before this all gets locked, I'll just say that I have tried all the spices of the world.  

You aren't the only one here with a pledge paddle, my friend ;)

Like a amateur and a pro, my friend.

you have NO idea.  Trust me.

2 minutes ago, our_dbs_rock said:

Are you talking about The Blue Oyster?

Was that it?   I just remember when the door closed, that music started.  Hilarious.

also, i know i'm a little "out there" but i always think banana hammock when i see bananabucket.  I know, i need medication.

Just now, WoolMagnet said:

Was that it?   I just remember when the door closed, that music started.  Hilarious.

also, i know i'm a little "out there" but i always think banana hammock when i see bananabucket.  I know, i need medication.

GvNUt8U.jpg

All I can think about when I hear the term 'banana hammock' is Scrubs and The Todd.

18 hours ago, nburgmei said:

Cheerleaders don't do it for a living. They do it for fun. Cheerleader pay is very low.

I had a professor at Purdue a few years ago that was a Colts' cheerleader. Obviously being a Ph.D. level professor and researcher doesn't typically require a side job. She enjoyed it.

I would argue that their pay is being able to stand on the sidelines of 8 NFL games every year plus any home playoff games.  I think that's a reason why they do it.  If I remember right the girls have to have a knowledge of football and about the team to be on the squad too.  So most of those girls are probably fans.  

20 hours ago, dgambill said:

It's obvious that it's just something for dudes to gawk at.  I mean they don't make it a secret either considering they have photo shoots of all their cheerleaders in bikini's.  

On ‎5‎/‎10‎/‎2017 at 7:19 AM, krunk said:

I don't really find any of the Colts cheer leaders to be cute to be honest.

You must have some real high tastes or date women that are 9's or 10's LOL. I agree with you to a point that most of them aren't 9's or 10's but none of them are ugly LOL.

On 5/10/2017 at 2:32 PM, dgambill said:

A living?  They get paid next to nothing for all of "that."

http://www.totalsportek.com/news/nfl-cheerleader-salaries-2015/

http://www.sportsonearth.com/article/76061588/nfl-cheerleaders-exploitation-lawsuits-for-working-rights-minimum-wage

http://www.cbc.ca/news/business/are-nfl-cheerleaders-being-exploited-1.2754361

20 minutes ago, 2006Coltsbestever said:

You must have some real high tastes or date women that are 9's or 10's LOL. I agree with you to a point that most of them aren't 9's or 10's but none of them are ugly LOL.

I just think for Cheer Leaders they should be pretty darn hot.   Those girls are okay, but they don't really get my juices flowing.    None of them really make you say "Damn!".

11 minutes ago, krunk said:

I just think for Cheer Leaders they should be pretty darn hot.   Those girls are okay, but they don't really get my juices flowing.    None of them really make you say "Damn!".

Most cheerleaders are professional dancers or gymnasts.  There are not boxing/MMA ring card girls who are just there to look pretty.  It seems you are more looking for Dominican Baseball League cheerleaders than NFL/NBA cheerleaders.

For research purposes only:

14 minutes ago, krunk said:

I hear ya. They aren't the Dallas Cowboys cheerleaders that is for sure. The Falcons have some hot ones too.

5 minutes ago, 2006Coltsbestever said:

I hear ya. They aren't the Dallas Cowboys cheerleaders that is for sure. The Falcons have some hot ones too.

Yup.  There's got to be a couple of them in the bunch that make you want to stare for a little bit.  LOL!   The Colts cheer leaders are only okay to me.