Indianapolis Colts
Indianapolis Colts Fan Forum

Why Spence respects Luck

CR91

Thought this was a very interesting quote by Sean Spence about luck

“I remember when I was back in Pittsburgh and we played (the Colts),” Spence begins. “We beat (the Colts) pretty bad and jumped out to an early lead. We were hitting Luck a lot and sacking him and knocking him down. When we turned on film the next day, that Monday, he never flinched. He never backed out of a throw. He never curled up before he threw the ball. He stood strong in the pocket. I respected him. I respected him even much more.

20 minutes ago, TKnight24 said:

Emphasis on "beat the Colts bad"

It'd really be nice to stop getting owned by Pitt & NE sometime soon here 

It looks as though we are trending in the right direction.  I will say that I'm confident that the Colts will be more competitive against those teams.  

24 minutes ago, Albaby said:

It looks as though we are trending in the right direction.  I will say that I'm confident that the Colts will be more competitive against those teams.  

We'll find out very soon, Pittsburgh is on the schedule again this season. 

New England we won't see unless we make the playoffs 

after so many embarrassing beat downs i feel like we will never get over the Steeler, Patriot hump till their current star players retire, but i am optimistic Ballard just might be able to turn it around, heres to hoping.

3 hours ago, Stephen said:

Nothing would be better than knocking off ne and steelers in route to super bowl victory

Yep that run in 06 was pretty special though since we took out Baltimore....but yeah...Pittsburgh, Baltimore, NE....and finish it off over say the Cowboys.....that would be the most epic SB run ever!!

5 hours ago, Steamboat_Shaun said:

Even then we probably won't play them unless win a wild card game. They'll have a 1st round bye, it's pretty much automatic at this point.

I'd love it to meet in the afc championship game.... wishful thinking but man I'd love for a Jan 07 repeat