Indianapolis Colts
Indianapolis Colts Fan Forum

Offseason Program

Valpo2004

Sorry if already posted.  

Going through some of the pictures some things I noticed.  Post it here if you catch anything.

It looks like at this *very early* point Haeg is working with the 1's at RG.  Havn't been able to see who is working with the 1's at RT yet.  

Vinny was showing Locke how he likes the football to be held or something.  

I don't see any rookies, I'm guessing they don't participate in this aspect of offseason training. 

8 minutes ago, Valpo2004 said:

Sorry if already posted.  

Going through some of the pictures some things I noticed.  Post it here if you catch anything.

It looks like at this *very early* point Haeg is working with the 1's at RG.  Havn't been able to see who is working with the 1's at RT yet.  

Vinny was showing Locke how he likes the football to be held or something.  

I don't see any rookies, I'm guessing they don't participate in this aspect of offseason training. 

Rookies show-up next week.  I believe the 10th.  And that looks like Clark next to Haeg.  Hopefully with competition and them being around each other at all times now they build and become pretty good.

1 hour ago, Dingus McGirt said:

Rookies have to be under contract before attending any team activities, correct?  I know there is a pay scale, but have they, or will they all sign by next week?

They have to be under contract before they can attend training camp but they don't have to be under contract for the OTAs.