Sign in to follow this  
Colts.com

INDIANAPOLIS COLTS WAIVE G-ISIAH CAGE

Colts.com    190

The Indianapolis Colts today waived guard Isiah Cage. 

Cage, 6-5, 312 pounds, signed with the Colts as an undrafted free agent on May 2, 2016. He spent the entire 2016 season on the team’s Injured Reserve list. Cage participated in Indianapolis’ three-day rookie mini-camp last year. He spent three seasons at NCAA Division III Wisconsin-Eau Claire, playing in 27 games (24 starts) and earning All-Wisconsin Intercollegiate Athletic Conference honors three times.

b.gif?host=blogs.colts.com&blog=26020580

View the full article

Create an account or sign in to comment

You need to be a member in order to leave a comment

Create an account

Register a new account

Sign in

Already have an account? Sign in here.

Sign In Now

Sign in to follow this  

• Recently Browsing   0 members

No registered users viewing this page.

• Thread of the Week

• Topics

• Is this a serious comment or a joke?
    •   You should try using Google before posting something like this.  Browns had over $100 Million cap space in March.   Besides, in Madden you can just turn the salary cap OFF.  Boom.  Problem solved. 
    •   Why?      Why should Pagano be gone over an 0-3 start with our top players out?   We're not losing because of Pagano, we're losing because of a lack of talent, especially at key positions like QB.      You're likely going to get what you want, Pagano's last year.    But it may not happen for a few more months.    Then again, you can never tell with a new GM who may decide to make a statement.    
    • I know this isn't the best time for Colts fans.  A SB looks a far way off at the moment.  We are definitely not at the top of the mountain right now, and things are getting a little scrappy in some of the threads.  But I just wanted to thank everyone for their contributions.  Whether you're a new member posting out of frustration with the current situation, or a seasoned vet that has seen this rodeo before and feels the need to defend the Shoe, or some mix of both or all of those (?), I enjoy reading what you have to say (usually).  I may not like all of your opinions (because let's face it, no two people in the world are going to agree about absolutely EVERYTHING) but I respect you for sharing your opinions with all of us.  Let's all just be thankful that we can have this civil discourse as a fanbase.   Even if we lose to the Browns... ()  at home... () ... ... ...   We still have it better than many others, in more ways than one. 
    •  Might not be quite that high but we are looking at just under 73M per Overthecap for 2018, thats not including us rolling over some of the 20M in cap we still have this yr, nor does it factor in any cuts that may happen. Chances are we roll over at least 10M. It also only accounts for a 3M increase in the cap, which isnt official yet (could be more). So 85-90M in cap for this offseason is very well possible. 
  • Welcome New Members

• Members