Indianapolis Colts
Indianapolis Colts Fan Forum

Player Press Conference

TKnight24

7 minutes ago, 21isSuperman said:

The Vontae Davis-Quincy Wilson relationship is something I'm interested in.  Both guys are very talented, while Wilson is a bit more outspoken than Davis.  I'm curious to see how things go between them with Davis' mentorship.

Also love what I've been hearing about Hairston.  He's a guy who wants to exceed the ceiling the team sets for him.  He could end up being the starting nickel. 

With those three in press coverage, Hooker roaming, and Geathers thumping, I'm actually excited to be watching the D backfield, instead of dreading it.

1 hour ago, Smonroe said:

Also love what I've been hearing about Hairston.  He's a guy who wants to exceed the ceiling the team sets for him.  He could end up being the starting nickel. 

With those three in press coverage, Hooker roaming, and Geathers thumping, I'm actually excited to be watching the D backfield, instead of dreading it.

And Ballard did this in one offseason. 

I love the fact about what Haeg is saying about the offensive line, working together since the end of the season to become one. Getting stronger, and no longer having to think but can all go out and play. I wonder how much this played into Ballard's decision not to go after any high priced FA signings on the OL and did not draft an OL until the 4th round. As interesting as it will be to see the change in defense, I believe the OL is going to make a big step forward, as it did the last 8 games of last year. Keep Andrew healthy, and more turnovers. Great recipe for wins.

4 hours ago, Smonroe said:

Definitely has the potential to be the best DB unit the Colts have had since Andrew came to town.