Indianapolis Colts
Indianapolis Colts Fan Forum

Teams believe Rueben Foster will require a second surgery to repair a torn rotator cuff

bababooey

1 minute ago, bababooey said:

Hence why he fell..

More than one could mean two.  If it was a significant number of teams I assume they would have said so.  Teams may be worri d about the shoulder long term, but it's probably not because he needs another surgery.

Just now, BOTT said:

More than one could mean two.  If it was a significant number of teams I assume they would have said so.  Teams may be worri d about the shoulder long term, but it's probably not because he needs another surgery.

Ok

1 hour ago, DougDew said:

Foster's a liar.  You can tell because he smokes weed.

Gotta lie to the cops right...and the NFL? 

He's probably addicted to it.

I thought this was a joke until...

1 hour ago, DougDew said:

But too stupid to know how to take a proper * at the NFL combine.  Hmmm, which one seems fake.

Not only are you making baseless claims based on stereotypes, I'm not sure you understand how weed works (it's non addictive). Relax for a minute and consider Foster probably just had injuries more serious than previously thought. % happens.

3 hours ago, SkyBane said:

I thought this was a joke until...

Not only are you making baseless claims based on stereotypes, I'm not sure you understand how weed works (it's non addictive). Relax for a minute and consider Foster probably just had injuries more serious than previously thought. % happens.

Just because weed is physically none addictive does not mean it is totally none addictive.

On ‎4‎/‎30‎/‎2017 at 2:03 AM, crazycolt1 said:

Just because weed is physically none addictive does not mean it is totally none addictive.

I'm not 100% in agreement that there aren't chemicals in it that aren't addictive but the behavior certainly can be. I've seen too many bright young individuals lives get sidetracked and ruined by this drug. There may not be a definitive ingredient that is addictive like nicotine or caffeine but when you know you have significant events and important financial matters on the line and you still don't stop doing the drug and we've seen so many examples of friends and family all the way down to these athletes it is clearly a behavior and lifestyle that is very very hard to break.

By the way that had nothing to do with the topic...I think there are significant amount of teams that passed on Foster due to his medical issues. Nobody knows exactly but there is enough evidence on LB needy teams passing on him and even taking other LBs ahead of him that he was significantly rated ahead that we can assume enough teams thought his medical was an issue.

14 minutes ago, dgambill said:

I'm not 100% in agreement that there aren't chemicals in it that aren't addictive but the behavior certainly can be. I've seen too many bright young individuals lives get sidetracked and ruined by this drug. There may not be a definitive ingredient that is addictive like nicotine or caffeine but when you know you have significant events and important financial matters on the line and you still don't stop doing the drug and we've seen so many examples of friends and family all the way down to these athletes it is clearly a behavior and lifestyle that is very very hard to break.

By the way that had nothing to do with the topic...I think there are significant amount of teams that passed on Foster due to his medical issues. Nobody knows exactly but there is enough evidence on LB needy teams passing on him and even taking other LBs ahead of him that he was significantly rated ahead that we can assume enough teams thought his medical was an issue.

Those who can't give it up are just *s. It's as simple as that. I smoked every single day from age 18 to 24, decided I didn't want to go the management route in a grocery store so quit smoking without a problem and joined the military. I see smoking weed simply as a hobby, but now I have drug tests so I know not to smoke now.

3 hours ago, Jake stone said:

Those who can't give it up are just *s. It's as simple as that. I smoked every single day from age 18 to 24, decided I didn't want to go the management route in a grocery store so quit smoking without a problem and joined the military. I see smoking weed simply as a hobby, but now I have drug tests so I know not to smoke now.

#1-Thank you for your service from a veteran myself.

#2- I to was a long time weed smoker but knew how to play the game so to say. There is a time and place to enjoy your vices but not when your job or the financial aspect effects you and your family.

Just because there are a few states that have made smoking pot legal does not cover jobs that require you to be drug free. For one thing the insurance companies are not putting themselves at liability to insure drug use of any kind. The financial responsibilities are too expensive for them to accept.

#3-IMO,  If a person can't show enough self control not to gamble their future over smoking weed then it tells a lot about themselves.

7 hours ago, Jake stone said:

Indeed thank you for your service. I am thankful to each and every man and woman that has helped keep this country free and those that serve the public here as well to keep us safe. I am glad for you that you were able to put it down. Many can...many can not. Just like cigarettes I've known many to be able to quit cold turkey and many that could quit but just being around it or a stressful event caused them to start again. For many I've known it was the lifestyle that was hard to quit. It was also the feeling that they missed. Some even just the everyday stress caused them to seek an outlet. I think it's safe to say it isn't just an easy thing to stop once it's in your life. It can be very enjoyable and also for many when they have enablers around them doing it it's hard to say no. It can be very destructive like many other things that people allow to prioritize over the important things in their lives like their friends, family, and future. We all know their are many things that people can be addicted to that don't necessarily have addictive properties. Some people are addictive to thrills (fast cars/bikes...bungee jumping, crazy acts)...others sex....some food....etc etc. That said weed obviously effects your mind and body and that effect for some is quite strong and obviously hard to give up for many...or so appealing they go their whole life around getting high. Glad you didn't have an issue and doubly glad for your service and safe return!

On 4/29/2017 at 9:56 PM, jvan1973 said:

Mechanical engineering.  5.0

It was Bio-Mechanical Engineering as I recall and some are negative about everything... you know that, lol.

I need to know your HS GPA before I read anymore of your comments on here... cmon!