Indianapolis Colts
Indianapolis Colts Fan Forum

Predict Round 2 Pick

5 minutes ago, Boiler_Colt said:

Im thinking Cook goes to Green Bay but if hes at 46 do you take him?

Id want one of Willis, King, Awuzie, or Lamp but I honestly think they'll all be gone.

No. You take Williams, Lamp, Bowser, etc. Then hope Mixon is there in RD3, and Lewis in RD4.

I really like Chidobe Awuzie, but I doubt he'll fall to us. I'd also take Mixon, Willis/Rivers, or Wilson.

I'm not the biggest fan of King, as I don't see him as a good scheme fit. Witherspoon can cover, but the dude is a TERRIBLE tackler.

3 minutes ago, TYtheMan13 said:

Quick question, who are the remaining corners in the draft that you guys think would be a great addition to the roster? As you all know we need a starting corner opposite of Davis, maybe Colts should draft 2 corners!!

There was a lot of Moreau love early, but not lately.

I don't believe it's due to the injury.

I wonder if it's been determined he's not a scheme fit.

Just now, TYtheMan13 said:

Quick question, who are the remaining corners in the draft that you guys think would be a great addition to the roster? As you all know we need a starting corner opposite of Davis, maybe Colts should draft 2 corners!!

Awuzie, Moreau, Quincy Wilson, Tankersley, and Sidney Jones (despite the injury). Some later round guys like Howard Wilson, Jourdan Lewis (depending on how the team feels about the DV incident), and Shaq Griffin could develop into really good corners, but may take a year or 2.

There is SO MUCH TALENT still on the board that might be available. I can see us going so many ways. There are good pass-rushers, corners, some ILBs, there are running backs ... hell even Lamp is still there. I'm hyped for day 2. Such a deep draft. And we started it off with a homerun(IMO).

Well....

If we go OLB,   then I'd like Willis, Bowser or Bashem

If we go CB,    then I'd like King, Wilson or Owuzie.

I fear those guys could be gone,  so if we do something different,  like go offense,  then I'd like RB Kamara, or Cook,  or the guard from Temple,  Dawkins.     I've grown fond of him.

Just on the various things I've read and a deep gut feeling, I'm feeling the Koopa King myself. I have every expectation to be wrong, some of this draft has been bananas, and in no way should we have gotten a top 5 pick in Hooker at 15, but here we are.