Indianapolis Colts
Indianapolis Colts Fan Forum

49ers are killing it

I'm not sold on Foster yet. He has the talent but the info coming out today is not good. Saban said he was mad that foster went to another doctor instead of Dr. Andrews and is reported to need a second surgery on that same rotator cuff. Also, they fear his off the field is really bad. I do like thomas and the extra picks thoufh

1 hour ago, Qwiz said:

Yeah just a little bit haha 

Hate to say it but i'm excited for you.  You gotta be crappin your pants with the qb addition.  Our division could have some exciting young qb play for years to come. Better division play and competition is good for all of us.

2 minutes ago, WoolMagnet said:

Hate to say it but i'm excited for you.  You gotta be crappin your pants with the qb addition.  Our division could have some exciting young qb play for years to come. Better division play and competition is good for all of us.

If Watson can learn to take a snap under center and learn the drops.   He has a lot of learning to do.  Plus no draft pick until the third next year

18 minutes ago, jvan1973 said:

If Watson can learn to take a snap under center and learn the drops.   He has a lot of learning to do.  Plus no draft pick until the third next year

If I'm not mistaken, about 60 percent of offensive plays started out of the shotgun formation in 2016. Every new player in the league has things to learn. 

22 minutes ago, WoolMagnet said:

Thanks. I'm liking it too now. Andrew has some other young guns to compete with for best QB in the South now! It's about time lol. I like the way things are trending now. 

1 minute ago, Qwiz said:

If I'm not mistaken, about 60 percent of offensive plays started out of the shotgun formation in 2016. Every new player in the league has things to learn. 

Watson has taken three snaps from under center at Clemson

2 minutes ago, jvan1973 said:

Watson has taken three snaps from under center at Clemson

Cool. Now he gets to play in the NFL for the next 15 years. No way he catches the hang of snapping from under center in that time span, right? 

Just now, Qwiz said:

Cool. Now he gets to play in the NFL for the next 15 years. No way he catches the hang of snapping from under center in that time span, right? 

Hard to say,  some guys get it,  some guys don't.   But I don't think he is your opening day qb this year

6 minutes ago, jvan1973 said:

Hard to say,  some guys get it,  some guys don't.   But I don't think he is your opening day qb this year

Maybe not. As exciting as it would be to see the new guy on the field, I'd rather he be completely ready to face NFL defenses before getting thrown to the wolves. Hopefully Savage can hold down the fort until OB decides that the time is right. 

3 hours ago, Qwiz said:

Thanks. I'm liking it too now. Andrew has some other young guns to compete with for best QB in the South now! It's about time lol. I like the way things are trending now. 

We have holes to fix but houston, tenn, and jax all have exciting futures ahead.  If the jaguars can ever realize just how much talent they have, we could all be in trouble.