Indianapolis Colts
Indianapolis Colts Fan Forum

How would you all feel...

1 minute ago, backshoulderfade said:

If Fournette lands on a team that use him as a pass catcher, prepare to be surprised. He is a natural hands catcher and can do work after catch.

I like Fournette better then anyone he's prolly my favorite player in the draft but I think as an all around back I give Mixon the slight edge 

6 minutes ago, Superman said:

It's not out of the realm of possibility, but if I were a betting man, I'd bet anything that the Colts don't draft him.

I think he's drafted no later than the third round.

I don't think the Colts would draft him either, but it wouldn't upset me. As long as it's 3rd round

Just now, Colts_Fan12 said:

I like Fournette better then anyone he's prolly my favorite player in the draft but I think as an all around back I give Mixon the slight edge 

Same to part one. I have a totally irrational longing to have him on our team. My head wants a stud defender but my heart wants Fournette. Bad.

Just now, backshoulderfade said:

Same to part one. I have a totally irrational longing to have him on our team. My head wants a stud defender but my heart wants Fournette. Bad.

I'd love to have him too lol but I know we need D and I can't bring myself to like a back in the 1st