Indianapolis Colts
Indianapolis Colts Fan Forum

BSF's crazy final mock draft

Going to try and be a bit more creative with this mock. Try to provoke conversation. Have a bit of fun. With that in mind the Colts trade #15, #46, 2018's 1st and Phillip Dorsett to Cleveland for #1 Overall.

1. Myles Garrett - OLB

Stud. Height-weight-speed freak. Can bend like a 240lber. Wins with power or speed.

80. Ahkello Witherspoon - CB

Length. Good measurables. Press man corner.

121. Blair Brown - LB

Downhill thumper. Good instincts. Decent measurables. Undersized.

137. James Conner - RB

Powerful runner. Is a willing blocker and can catch out the backfield. Not great top end speed.

144. George Kittle - TE

Great blocker at college level. Great athleticism and has shown ability to make good catches. Underused in passing game at Iowa.

158. Corn Elder

Undersized but physical edge to play in run game. Decent agility. Ideal slot to take over from Butler.

This was mainly a bit of fun, but lets discuss!

5 minutes ago, backshoulderfade said:

Going to try and be a bit more creative with this mock. Try to provoke conversation. Have a bit of fun. With that in mind the Colts trade #15, #46, 2018's 1st and Phillip Dorsett to Cleveland for #1 Overall.

1. Myles Garrett - OLB

Stud. Height-weight-speed freak. Can bend like a 240lber. Wins with power or speed.

80. Ahkello Witherspoon - CB

Length. Good measurables. Press man corner.

121. Blair Brown - LB

Downhill thumper. Good instincts. Decent measurables. Undersized.

137. James Conner - RB

Powerful runner. Is a willing blocker and can catch out the backfield. Not great top end speed.

144. George Kittle - TE

Great blocker at college level. Great athleticism and has shown ability to make good catches. Underused in passing game at Iowa.

158. Corn Elder

Undersized but physical edge to play in run game. Decent agility. Ideal slot to take over from Butler.

This was mainly a bit of fun, but lets discuss!

I think you're going to need throw in at least another future first rounder... But hey, we can all dream can't we?

5 minutes ago, BleedBlu8792 said:

Tennessee got 2 1st's 2 2nd's and 2 3rd's out of that deal. What you proposed, for a far better player in my opinion than Wentz and Goff, isn't anything close to what Tennessee got.

QBs are more valuable, no one wants to trade up this year and we dont get extra picks later in the draft.

57 minutes ago, backshoulderfade said:

QBs are more valuable, no one wants to trade up this year and we dont get extra picks later in the draft.

The position is a small piece, Garrett is hands down a better prospect coming than either Goff or Wentz was last year. I'm sure I read somewhere that had Garrett came out last year he'd have been considered #1 then too. I'd have to bet that you would get hung up on if you offered Cleveland that.