Indianapolis Colts
Indianapolis Colts Fan Forum

Joe Mixon RB Oklahoma

6 hours ago, Rackeen305 said:

This Draft is going to be completely crazy. smh just wow. I wander who the first team/ player selection that will make the whole draft say huh?? lol

Maybe the PATS drafting a QB in the first?

The Pats don't have a 1st round pick.     They traded it to NO for WR Brandin Cooks.

9 hours ago, PrincetonTiger said:

He is a great player but the red flags are what scares me off

Mixon doesn't scare me off. The man apologized publicly on media and privately to the victim and was forgiven. Now on the other hand you do have those jerks who commit Heinous acts and just deny it ever happened until caught then wanna play the blame game. but mixion took responsibility and i'm just saying if that girl who didn't have to waste anytime even talking with mixion could forgive him then why cant we do the same?

8 minutes ago, Shadow_Creek said:

Mixon doesn't scare me off. The man apologized publicly on media and privately to the victim and was forgiven. Now on the other hand you do have those jerks who commit Heinous acts and just deny it ever happened until caught then wanna play the blame game. but mixion took responsibility and i'm just saying if that girl who didn't have to waste anytime even talking with mixion could forgive him then why cant we do the same?

I forgive but I also do not see RB a major draft need

1 hour ago, Shadow_Creek said:

Kinda hard not to take responsibility when it's on tape.

1 hour ago, BOTT said:

Kinda hard not to take responsibility when it's on tape.

Yea, he kind of had no choice. I will say that him facing the consequences of his actions makes me feel way more comfortable with him than a guy like Dalvin Cook that has never had to.