25.Texans-Deshone Kizer

26.Seahawks-Cam Robinson

27.Chiefs-Taco Charlton

28.Cowboys-Zach Cunningham

29.Packers- TJ Watt

30.Steelers-Charles Harris

31.Falcons-Jarrad Davis

32.Saints-Adoree Jackson

I could see the 49ers trying to make fournette their workhorse back with Carlos hyde getting some reps as well especially if they draft a rookie QB.

Foster I can see going on a mini fall due to his failed drug test and inability to learn a playbook

I'm projecting foster too fall much much farther, possibly down to the third. I believe it's tim Williams that has trouble with the playbook supposedly. With fosters injury not healing the way it was predicted, failing a drug test, getting sent home early from the combine due to an altercation things are not looking for him. I really liked him at 15 all the way until alot of stuff came out this week and I'm thinking 2nd round.

1 minute ago, BProland85 said:

I like Conley but I'd prefer Haason Reddick in this scenario, possibly Foster if Ballard is confident in his maturation.

I think CB is more important especially with all the LBers we already added

28 minutes ago, twfish said:

I'm projecting foster too fall much much farther, possibly down to the third. I believe it's tim Williams that has trouble with the playbook supposedly. With fosters injury not healing the way it was predicted, failing a drug test, getting sent home early from the combine due to an altercation things are not looking for him. I really liked him at 15 all the way until alot of stuff came out this week and I'm thinking 2nd round.

The injury report was bogus.

1 hour ago, CR91 said:

I agree that CB is more important but I only see 3 possible elite ILB prospects in this draft. Foster, Reddick, and Davis. ILB is still a big need on this team, and the CB class is so deep that if they went ILB round 1 they should be able to still get quality players at CB in rounds 2-4.

Again I wouldn't be upset with the drafting of Conley at all, I just see Reddick or Foster as better prospects.

1 hour ago, CR91 said:

The LB's already added shouldn't have an effect on who we pick at 15. Corner has MUCH better depth than ILB. You can get a typically 1st rd CB in the 2nd or 3rd this year. I like Conley, but I'm also super biased with Reddick..lol

2 hours ago, Shive said:

The LB's already added shouldn't have an effect on who we pick at 15. Corner has MUCH better depth than ILB. You can get a typically 1st rd CB in the 2nd or 3rd this year. I like Conley, but I'm also super biased with Reddick..lol

You are right look at who is still on the board Auwzie White Wilson King Tankersly stop Moreau Witherspoon Lewis Tabbor  Sutton Griffin somewhere day 2 ends H. Wilson Douglas Myrick Elder Allen Curter Kazee Langley Stribling. 

We should be able to get a solid CB at 48. I would take Reddick at 15. We need a playmaker on D. Conley is solid but Auwzie or White are a lateral moves. There's not a huge drop to Tankersly. 

8 hours ago, Shive said:

6 hours ago, akcolt said:

You are right look at who is still on the board Auwzie White Wilson King Tankersly stop Moreau Witherspoon Lewis Tabbor  Sutton Griffin somewhere day 2 ends H. Wilson Douglas Myrick Elder Allen Curter Kazee Langley Stribling. 

We should be able to get a solid CB at 48. I would take Reddick at 15. We need a playmaker on D. Conley is solid but Auwzie or White are a lateral moves. There's not a huge drop to Tankersly. 

Yes there is depth at CB in this draft, but the issue is not only dont we have CB2 we dont even have a CB3 so we'd most likely have to draft two CBs. Atleast at LBer we have options CB not so much

1 hour ago, CR91 said:

Yes there is depth at CB in this draft, but the issue is not only dont we have CB2 we dont even have a CB3 so we'd most likely have to draft two CBs. Atleast at LBer we have options CB not so much

Meh, the whole lot of the colts ILBers are no better than a guy like Rashaan Melvin.  Colts couldn't go wrong with ILB, CB, OLB, or S

Here's a breakdown of our previous 5 years in the draft:

2012   2013   2014   2015   2016
Total picks        6         7         5          8         8
Starters            3         0         2          2         3
Backups           0         1         0          4         4
Other teams     1         1         1          1         1
Out of league   2         5         2          1         0

Supposedly, a respected Scouts interpretation of the Colts draft game plan-

"Several linebackers were added in free agency, but help is needed in the secondary and in the pass rush. That is evident following the retirement of Robert Mathis.

While Frank Gore remains productive, he turns 34 in May, so an injection of youth could happen in a draft deep with quality runners."

TOP NEEDS:

–1. Rush outside linebacker: Despite all the Colts’ free agency moves to infuse more talent on defense this offseason, finding an athletic, young, play-making outside rush linebacker remains the top priority for the Indianapolis front office during the draft. If the Colts could find two rookie rush outside linebackers in this draft, so much the better.
–2. Cornerback: Indianapolis needs to find depth at cornerback in this draft. Indianapolis could come up with a potential long-term starter at the position, which would really help Ballard’s defensive remodeling. The Colts need more playmakers in the secondary.
–3. Running back: With Frank Gore on the back end of his NFL career, don’t be surprised if the Colts try to find a long-term replacement at running back. Veteran Robert Turbin was re-signed this offseason, but he’s not expected to be the eventual replacement for Gore in the Indianapolis offense. Finding the right young running back who can pass block as well as be a dependable receiver out of the backfield is just as important as their running skills.
–4. Inside linebacker: Indianapolis was active in the veteran free agency market this offseason and added several pieces to the team’s inside linebacking group. But coming up with a couple rookie inside linebackers who are athletic and skilled enough to push the veterans would be nice.
–5. Defensive line: Again, the Colts have been busy this offseason in the veteran free agency market as they have tried to improve the overall depth and skills along the defensive line. Indianapolis, though, wants to get younger and more athletic in the trenches. Playmakers are needed.

PICK POSSIBILITIES

–OLB Derek Barnett, Tennessee: The Colts need immediate help at rush outside linebacker. While trying to add help through free agency to the rest of the defense during this offseason, Indianapolis is in dire need of a young, athletic outside pass rusher who can also handle the responsibilities in pass coverage. The Colts pick 15th overall in the first round and Barnett is expected to still be available at that point of the draft.
—Haason Reddick, LB, Temple. The Colts have needs all over the defense and could see the versatile and explosive Reddick as immediate help at a number of positions. Reddick recorded 22.5 tackles for loss and 10.5 sacks as an edge rusher for the Owls in 2016 before wowing first at the Senior Bowl as a more traditional linebacker at the Senior Bowl and then at the Combine, recording a ridiculous 4.52 second time in the 40-yard dash and 11-foot, 1-inch broad jump at 6-foot-1, 234 pounds.
—Cam Robinson, OT, Alabama

OTHER LATER ROUND POSSIBILITIES

2/46: Chidobe Awuzie, CB, Colorado (6-0, 202, 4.43)

3/80: Dalvin Tomlinson, DL, Alabama (6-3, 310, 5.19)

4/122: Jamaal Williams, RB, BYU (6-0, 212, 4.53)

4/137: D.J. Jones, DT, Ole Miss (6-1, 319, 5.04)

4/*144: Chad Wheeler, OT, USC (6-7, 306, 5.24)

5/158: Jeremy Sprinkle, TE, Arkansas (6-5, 252, 4.61)

(*) compensatory picks

17 minutes ago, BOTT said:

Meh, the whole lot of the colts ILBers are no better than a guy like Rashaan Melvin.  Colts couldn't go wrong with ILB, CB, OLB, or S

I pretty much agree here. Pass rush has improved with the likes of Simon and Sheard, but our biggest ILB addition is who, Sean Spence. My biggest Draft needs are CB, ILB, OLB, S.  I have  ILB after CB because at least we have added some new pieces at ILB while none at corner, and I'm definitely not confident with Melvin at CB2 for 60 minutes a game.

11 hours ago, BProland85 said:

I agree that CB is more important but I only see 3 possible elite ILB prospects in this draft. Foster, Reddick, and Davis. ILB is still a big need on this team, and the CB class is so deep that if they went ILB round 1 they should be able to still get quality players at CB in rounds 2-4.

Again I wouldn't be upset with the drafting of Conley at all, I just see Reddick or Foster as better prospects.

This is basically the line of thinking I've had the pass couple days. Yeah we need an immediate starter at CB but the ILB depth really falls off after the big 3. If you don't get one then, you might be really missing out on a chance to get an athletic ILB that we haven't had in forever.

Round 2 there's a chance you could get Awuzie or Tankersly who like Conley are also 6'0" press-man corners with 4.4 speed. But the next best ILB at our pick would be McMillan, who I like but isn't in the same tier as the other 3.

8 hours ago, CR91 said:

Melvin and Morris if the season started today is who I think we run out at CB2 CB3 They aren't that far off what we have at ILB. Bostic/Morrison and  Spence/Jackson aren't going to the pro bowl anytime soon. IMO MLB is the weakest of the group. 

I don't think Conley is that much if any better than guys like Auwzie and White. We could  trade back in the 2nd and get Wilson who was once talked about in the 1st. Tankersly is projected all over the place late 2nd- 4th as is Witherspoon and Lewis. If I could get Lewis and Tankersly in the 3&4 or Sutton and Witherspoon sign me up. 

1 minute ago, Tmoney said:

How do you pass Foster and then give him to the Titans. I seriously doubt we pass on Foster, we had him in on a visit AFTER the combine. Im confident in Chris Ballard, you not so much. 

I listed my reasons why

Just now, Tmoney said:

Ohh got you, soo which signing did it for you? The career sub package player Sean Spence or the career special teamer Jon Bostic? Silly rabbit

better then two CBs we took off the streets

Just now, Tmoney said:

If only this corner class was deep. Like deepest in the last 10 years. Sigh, I can only dream

and as I said already we need more then one CB. unless you want melvin to play in the slot

1 hour ago, Tmoney said:

How do you pass Foster and then give him to the Titans. I seriously doubt we pass on Foster, we had him in on a visit AFTER the combine. Im confident in Chris Ballard, you not so much. 

If I'm the Titans, i use pick #5 from the Rams for Foster If that's a guy I really want) , and then #18 for a cornerback... not the other way around...

The visit was to get to know the guy... and / or grill him about his ruined drug test and his 'food poisoning' incident.  Gauge his truthfulness and character.

3 minutes ago, ColtsBlueFL said:

If I'm the Titans, i use pick #5 from the Rams for Foster If that's a guy I really want) , and then #18 for a cornerback... not the other way around...

The visit was to get to know the guy... and / or grill him about his ruined drug test and his 'food poisoning' incident.  Gauge his truthfulness and character.

Which hopefully doesn't happen! I think its either Williams or Lattimore at #5. And Conley/White or Davis/Ross at #18. 

31 minutes ago, Tmoney said:

Which hopefully doesn't happen! I think its either Williams or Lattimore at #5. And Conley/White or Davis/Ross at #18. 

could happen... or

Titans might go Foster at #5, Corey Davis at #18  and corner in round 2...

If Humphrey and Conley are gone, then a pick from Quincy Wilson, Kevin King, Adoree` Jackson, Tre'Davius White, Jordan Lewis, Cordrea Tankersley, or Desmond King   ... etc.

This is why the draft is fun!  Most here don't know the true needs of other teams and how they grade players or whether they are need driven or BPA all the way.

This (and trades) causes the board to fall different than anyone anticipates.

And there are other teams that might covet Foster too...  who wants him more? 

25 minutes ago, ColtsBlueFL said:

could happen... or

If Humphrey and Conley are gone, then a pick from Quincy Wilson, Kevin King, Adoree` Jackson, Tre'Davius White, Jordan Lewis, Cordrea Tankersley, or Desmond King   ... etc.

This is why the draft is fun!  Most here don't know the true needs of other teams and how they grade players or whether they are need driven or BPA all the way.

Foster at 5 is a terrible pick 

1 hour ago, ColtsBlueFL said:

could happen... or

They dont have a 2nd round pick

34 minutes ago, ColtsBlueFL said:

Teams do it all the time.  Grade someone higher than the fans.  When they want a guy, they get the guy. Not saying the Titans would, but some team might covet an elite ILB with edge ability...

At 5 there will be a tin of better players without concerns 

30 minutes ago, Tmoney said:

They dont have a 2nd round pick

Ah, yes the Browns have it. Corner is deep.  they can get one/some later in round 3

If they take a D guy at #5, it is hard to see them take another and not address WR and / or TE for Mariota until round 3 and later.  But Lattimore / Foster combo would be hard to pass up... assuming both get and stay healthy.

2 hours ago, Tmoney said:

We have 7 picks in the first 5 rounds. Ex. Foster 1 Monreau 2 Lewis/Sutton 3. Your logic for passing a better talent for in your opinion a bigger need is very flawed

I wouldn't complain if we did take foster, but I can see him falling even farther the Titans. Also we've invested a lot already LBer CB not at all

5 hours ago, Tmoney said:

I think we steal Foster at 15 if he's there. The kid was a top 5 talent and the best prospect at ILB since Kuechly just a few weeks ago. There's been a lot that's if things happen but the tape has not changed. 

I think we go Reddick and maybe even Harris at 15. Conley is solid but not special.