Indianapolis Colts
Indianapolis Colts Fan Forum

How would you feel if... ?

Lucky Colts Fan

72 members have voted

1. 1. How would you feel if the Jaguars, Texans, or Titans win the Super Bowl this year?

• That would hurt... my feelings.
    • Good for the AFC South.
    • No.
    • AH HAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAH!
    • Other. Let me explain my feelings on the subject.

Just now, Jared Cisneros said:

I would feel bad for losing a bunch of money, lol! No, I would be even more upset that we fell so far behind that a team in our division won the SB before us and left us in the dust.

What if we didn't fall behind at all?

What if 3 teams from the AFC South made it to the playoffs, and the team that beat us in the AFC Championship won the SB?

Still top 4 in the league.  Then how would you feel?

5 minutes ago, Jared Cisneros said:

I would feel bad for losing a bunch of money, lol! No, I would be even more upset that we fell so far behind that a team in our division won the SB before us and left us in the dust.

Hypothetically, we could host an AFC South team in the AFCCG, and make tons of money, but have to watch our division rival beat us at home, then go on to win the SB.

That's being left in the dust, but it's first in line for the dust buffet.  And the SB winner is more like our brother than our cousin.  Or in-law.

:console:

1 minute ago, 2006Coltsbestever said:

As long as Brady and BB are around the AFC is doomed. I kind of like the fact we are the only team ever to win the SB in our Division since the realignment in 2002. Which makes us kings of the AFC South of all-time!

This is what's so sorry about the whole situation.  Pats are the kings, the rest of us are king of the trash pile.

Woo hoo.

What kind of excuses would be made for the Jags/Texans/Titans winning a SB instead of the Pats?

Pats fans already make bountiful excuses for the Colts winning a SB.  Our entire division is viewed as a joke.

What if one of these bottom-feeders (Sorry Jags, Texans, and Titans fans) actually won a SB?

1 hour ago, Lucky Colts Fan said:

This is what's so sorry about the whole situation.  Pats are the kings, the rest of us are king of the trash pile.

Woo hoo.

What kind of excuses would be made for the Jags/Texans/Titans winning a SB instead of the Pats?

Pats fans already make bountiful excuses for the Colts winning a SB.  Our entire division is viewed as a joke.

What if one of these bottom-feeders (Sorry Jags, Texans, and Titans fans) actually won a SB?

They can make all the silly excuses they want about us winning our SB in 2006. We didn't cheat for one, we beat them to get to the SB with Brady healthy, and we closed it out vs Chicago! We were 10-0 at home that season and 16-4 overall = 80% wins. The team we beat in the SB demolished Drew Brees and the Saints 39-14 so I could give a rats booty about Rex Grossman being the QB we beat. Bears had the best Defense and SPTeams in the league as well.

Ehh; I mean once the other teams in the division start getting actually good, I'm sure my opinion will change but honestly I don't hate any of the AFCS teams (which is funny because I'm sure they all hate the Colts). 

Put it this way, I'd rather see Tenn win the SB than NE or PIT

I actually would not mind it.

It seems pretty tough to imagine happening but if it did happen then you have to keep in mind that the Texans/Jags or Titans would be the HUGE underdogs that knocked off the Patriots or Steelers etc. And that alone would be worth a celebration to see eggs on those teams faces.

It would be kinda cool.........but then again if it actually did happen I may feel differently.

But, I actually have pulled for Houston in the playoffs too when we didn't make it in. I don't mind their defense and they can be easy to root for in that regard if we don't make it in. And sometimes they can be sad to watch too since they can never find a QB to match their defensive efforts. They kinda at times look like the old Dome Patrol Saints who were all defense but never found a QB.

Jags? That would seem like a joke though if it happened. You know like the Jags won the AFC since the other AFC teams all got Ebola or something......

Titans? Mariota would be looking like a bad aazz. I kinda don't mind him at all.

7 hours ago, Jules said:

I actually would not mind it.

It seems pretty tough to imagine happening but if it did happen then you have to keep in mind that the Texans/Jags or Titans would be the HUGE underdogs that knocked off the Patriots or Steelers etc. And that alone would be worth a celebration to see eggs on those teams faces.

It would be kinda cool.........but then again if it actually did happen I may feel differently.

But, I actually have pulled for Houston in the playoffs too when we didn't make it in. I don't mind their defense and they can be easy to root for in that regard if we don't make it in. And sometimes they can be sad to watch too since they can never find a QB to match their defensive efforts. They kinda at times look like the old Dome Patrol Saints who were all defense but never found a QB.

Jags? That would seem like a joke though if it happened. You know like the Jags won the AFC since the other AFC teams all got Ebola or something......

Titans? Mariota would be looking like a bad aazz. I kinda don't mind him at all.

I don't mind the jags and titans, but personally I hate Houston. They are a rival team to me, and they have knocked us out of the playoffs the last two years. Plus, I don't like anybody on their team except JJ Watt.

The reason I don't mind the Titans or Jags is because it's hard to root against someone to finally do good when they never make the playoffs or contend for the division(except last season.) The titans have built mainly through the draft and I respect that. 

I don't like any of these 3 teams but our 2 main rivals have been the Patriots since the 2003 Championship Game and Steelers going way back to 1995 when they narrowly beat us in the AFC Championship that season. Patriots are a team now we cant beat which makes it really frustrating. They have stopped us twice in the Luck era from getting to the SB in 2013 and 2014. Seems like when we play the Steelers of late they manhandle us as well.

I'll play along...

If the Texans win, I'd be upset.  I absolutely can't stand Brian Cushing, so I'd hate to see him win anything.  Of course, they have plenty of great guys, like Watt.  But I can't stand Cushing.

If the Jags win, I'd be very impressed.  To me, they're like the little brother of the AFC South.  They always try to keep up with the big boys, but they simply can't.  I wouldn't hate it if they won, but I'd be very surprised.

If Tennessee wins it, I actually wouldn't mind it.  I like Mariota and I think they're building up their roster the right way, with a patient process of drafting and developing players well.

14 hours ago, Lucky Colts Fan said:

My first thought would be "I hate those guys!"  Then after a month or two I would get over it and focus one next year.  My hatred would calm down to a simmering loathe.

18 hours ago, Lucky Colts Fan said:

Tampa Bay went 0-26.  They won one.  Don't discount the unbelievable.

But is that the question you thought about and typed in? 

Did you really ask how we would feel if Jacksonville won the Super Bowl?

Is that really what you want to ask?

On April 22, 2017 at 0:43 AM, ManningGM said:

The only positive I'd take away from that is that, yes, it would help legitimize our division but it would also light a fire under this team's (explicitive) to get its priorities together. 

Dear God...

On 4/21/2017 at 8:35 PM, Lucky Colts Fan said:

What if we didn't fall behind at all?

What if 3 teams from the AFC South made it to the playoffs, and the team that beat us in the AFC Championship won the SB?

Still top 4 in the league.  Then how would you feel?

How would i feel about that? well i definitively wouldn't eat whatever i ate that night before i went to sleep and dreamed that nightmare ever again.

So you are thinking that in the playoffs the Texans, Jags or Titans are going to beat Belichick and the Patriots?

74741461.jpg

Dude Belichick could beat those teams with my mom playing quarterback, my wife playing running back, my 3 year old playing tight end, my 2 year old playing WR, and my 1 year old who can't even walk yet playing middle linebacker.  

Over the top joking honestly . . . but quite frankly the Titans, Texans or Jags beating the Pats in the playoffs?  Even Belichick can laugh at that joke.  

012715-nfl-Bill-Belichick-pi-mp.vresize.