Indianapolis Colts
Indianapolis Colts Fan Forum

Colts Schedule

Smonroe

• Replies 101
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Knowing the Colts, they'll start the year at 2-3 with the losses being to LA, Cleveland, and San Fran, and the wins being against AZ and SEA haha.

But for real, I know it's early but I'd be disappointed with anything less than 3-2 to start the year. That's a cookie cutter start. 

1 minute ago, RockThatBlue said:

We have a pretty solid chance at starting out 3-0

Agreed and I'm on the fire Pags wagon.

If they get anything resembling a pass rush we could and should see 3-0 against those QBs.

Don't mark LA down as an easy win right now. Especially if Goff decides to breakout. And they still got a good defense. 

Remember, we were all marking down Detroit week 1 as an easy win last year. Look what happened.

A favourable start yes, but nothing in the NFL is guaranteed.

1 minute ago, NorthernBlue said:

Don't mark LA down as an easy win right now. Especially if Goff decides to breakout. And they still got a good defense. 

Remember, we were all marking down Detroit week 1 as an easy win last year. Look what happened.

Agreed

29 minutes ago, Superman said:

That has been my plan since the Rams moved. Now the schedule is out, and I already have a non-optional engagement that weekend. 

Unbelievable. I hate this schedule.

That stinks dude!

26 minutes ago, CR91 said:

ill actually be moving to the bay area so Ill be able to catch three colts games on local tv

I'm not sure the Bay Area will broadcast any sports that comes out of LA, unless a Bay Area team is involved.

13 minutes ago, NannyMcafee said:

I don't like always playing division opponent in last game of year. Mix it up. 

That's not going to happen.  The league does that for a reason, to make the last game of the year more meaningful.

1 hour ago, NorthernBlue said:

Especially with The uncertainty of Lucks rehab.   He my not be ready 

2 hours ago, chad72 said:

Wow, 4 NFC West teams in the first 5. Might be good warm ups before playing the tough part of our schedules. 

Sunday Night at Seahawks, Monday Night at Titans and Thanksgiving Thursday night vs Broncos (mostly a win).

I LOVE the fact that we have a TON of 1 pm ET games, because for some reason our 1 pm ET performances tend to be good. So, the Steelers game at 1 pm ET, I am hoping is not flexed later.

We play the broncos in December 

9 minutes ago, VaAllDay757 said:

We play the broncos in December 

Thanks. Bad memories from the Steelers thanksgiving game are still being re-lived, I guess, with my sub-conscience seeking redemption on thanksgiving. :) 

That is pretty late in the year for a Thursday night game, IMO, when they should be scheduling division opponents.

They can't and shouldn't start slow this year. They put maybe the two easiest games on their schedule in the first three weeks with a home gsme vs the Cards sandwiched in between.  Not unrealistic to think the Colts could start 3-0.  Then the 49ers two weeks later.  The goal should be 4-1 out of the gate.