Indianapolis Colts
Indianapolis Colts Fan Forum

Colts Schedule

Smonroe

• Replies 101
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Wow, 4 NFC West teams in the first 5. Might be good warm ups before playing the tough part of our schedules. 

Sunday Night at Seahawks, Monday Night at Titans and Thanksgiving Thursday night vs Broncos (mostly a win).

I LOVE the fact that we have a TON of 1 pm ET games, because for some reason our 1 pm ET performances tend to be good. So, the Steelers game at 1 pm ET, I am hoping is not flexed later.

Wasn't alive too enjoy it, but I have a lot of late 60's Colts media guides and magazines. NFL coastal division Colts,Rams, 49ers, & Falcons. Colts won it in 68, Rams 69, Colts and Rams both went 11-1-2 in 67 Rams won the tie-breaker on last game of the season in the LA coliseum. payback time!! lol

1 minute ago, horseshoepower said:

playing the Texans to end the season, they have won the division with 9-7 records the last two years. Colts 1 game back both times.

playing the Texans to end the season they have won the division with 9-7 records the last two years. Colts 1 game back both times.

That game should be interesting

Split vs Jags and Titans, sweep Houston, beat Steelers (which means they win SB because Myra Kraft dies and Patriots make SB, Art Modell dies and Ravens win SB, Bowlen deals with Alzheimer and Broncos win SB, and Rooney dies, so Steelers at least make SB, not to make light of it but I am into patterns :dunno:), beat Broncos, other losses vs Cardinals and Seahawks, and 1 more loss to Bengals/Ravens but not both.

I am leaning towards 11-5

Always a weird anomaly with the Colts schedule (not saying that's not true of other teams, but...)

Week 15, Thursday night, against the Broncos. Decent matchup, not a Jags or Titans game like it always seems to be (except last year, which was Thanksgiving, so it was going to be a premiere matchup). One of the only positive takeaways from a Thursday night game is that you get 10 days before the next game, right?

Wrong. Week 16, Saturday game. Against the Ravens. On the road.

It's official, the schedulers hate us.

I don't even know who the QB of Houston will be next season? Savage? Yates? Schaub? Carr? Tebow? Kapernick? some college guy that I know nothing about? the Defensive line is scary though.

Does it matter if all they do is hand it to Lamar Miller for 100 plus yards? :) 

1 minute ago, New Zealands #1 Colts Fan said:

Do you believe in miracles!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

Im in los angeles/las vegas for 2 weeks at the start of september.

So i can see my first ever Colts game!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

Best day ever:thmup:

Your prayers have been answered.

3 minutes ago, Albaby said:

I'm going to try and go to the season opener in LA.  This is quite a different schedule than what they were getting the last couple of years.  I guess starting off the schedule with division opponents got a little old.

2 minutes ago, SanDiegoColt8 said:

Looks like ill be in LA for week 1!

That has been my plan since the Rams moved. Now the schedule is out, and I already have a non-optional engagement that weekend. 

Unbelievable. I hate this schedule.