Sign in to follow this  
Followers 0
Colts.com

Analyzing Each Colts Positional Need For Next Week’s NFL Draft

2 posts in this topic

Intro: The Colts head into next week’s NFL Draft with seven selections in the first five rounds. What is the positional outlook for the Colts going into the draft?

View the full article

I would agree with all of your ratings, except for o-line. Still need more talent, not scrubs. Should be rated around 7 or 8

Create an account or sign in to comment

You need to be a member in order to leave a comment

Create an account

Register a new account

Sign in

Already have an account? Sign in here.

Sign In Now
Sign in to follow this  
Followers 0

• Recently Browsing   0 members

No registered users viewing this page.

• Thread of the Week

• Topics

• Great stuff...something we haven't had on D in a while...guys who can really impact the ball and create those turnovers. But as you say at the end it's too bad we don't have a staff that really knows how use a player to strengths and maximize his potential. 
    • Its funny looking at Quincy, he is only 20 years old, but he looks about 14 lol. He is a baby a NFL level, probably in the top 20 youngest players. So much potential there, Im starting to really love the pick.
    •   Any Elite CB has no issue playing both sides. They knocked Sherman for lining up exclusively on the left side of the field, but he performed as good if not better when he moved around.
    • Look, one more thing. I know that Pagano has been here a long time and probably got some of his players too with Grigson. But I sense that Ballard is a much more sound counterweight to Pagano that Grigson ever was. I'm not sure Ballard would have picked Green in the second round last year, just a gut feeling. I know Pagano loved that pick.   One final, and interesting, point: Ballard is not building a defense for Pagano. He might be gone next year. But he is building a defense for Monachino. That might sound contradictory now, but let's see how this plays out. I think Ballard has a clear plan B in place if Pagano doesn't work out.  
    •   Look, I get your point, but I got this gut feeling that Ballard and Pagano/Monachino is on the same page.   You have to remember that the players that Monachino inherited might not have been a great fit for his way of thinking, his scheme, his defensive philosophy. I distinctly remember Monachino talking about having players think less in terms of complex scheme and more about instincts and just plain getting at the ball. Look at what we have added.    It is much easier to coach a player up when he is a fit, and the weaknesses are a fit too, in relation to want you think you can mold.
  • Welcome New Members

• Members

• That Guy

That Guy 532

• Colt Overseas

Colt Overseas 128

• el duderino

el duderino 45

• Nick93

Nick93 23

• weslo1812

weslo1812 521

• UKColt13

UKColt13 1,136

• austriancolt

austriancolt 305

• Slick_Rick

Slick_Rick 530

• Malakai432

Malakai432 3,758

• ThePowerslave

ThePowerslave 7

Community Software by Invision Power Services, Inc.