Indianapolis Colts
Indianapolis Colts Fan Forum

Gronk crashes WH press briefing.

Cynjin

38 minutes ago, buffalo34 said:

One of those days to put the local news on mute.

Stupid Falcons should be at the White House today.

More importantly, I wonder... if the Falcons had won the Superbowl, would Aaron Hernandez still have committed suicide?

Why didn't Brady go to the White House again? He didn't go the last time either. 

Oh well. Knowing him he is burned out and they are saying he has an injury he needs to rehab from. Sigh.

I see Kraft and Billy B were there though which is the most important at times I guess.

Gronk is a funny guy & I like the fact that's he's just a big, overgrown kid at heart. 

The press secretary is probably thinking Gronk would lighten the mood & take some heat of him for about 15 minutes. I'd let the TE run things just for giggles for about 5 minutes. 

Here's what I really wanna know: Did Robert Kraft ask Trump to reach out to Putin behind closed doors to get his 1st SB ring back from Mother Russia? Just joking!  

Jimmy G. has to be the luckiest backup QB in recent memory. I'm not slamming the man personally. He's definitely talented. All I'm driving at is this: Right place; right time. As we all learned from singer Rod Steward "Some Guys Have All The Luck" man. 

I know; I know. Steve Young won rings as a backup to Joe Montana. Steve Young had a tremendous SB against San Diego though. To be fair, Jimmy G. might win his own SB as the bonafide starter someday. I know that. 

Mostly, I'm just a little jealous because Jimmy has thicker hair than I do, but SW1 will get over it & they invented hats for a reason right? haha

4 hours ago, buffalo34 said:

Stupid Falcons should be at the White House today.

That's the worst part of losing the SB. No matter where you run away to for refuge, you can't escape the press coverage. I remember when INDY lost in 2009 to the Saints. It blew man. It's like when a girl you've had a crush on your entire life marries either the bully that hassled you in high school or your neighbor across the street who never applied himself & good fortune always seemed to fall in his lap without having to work for it. 

When I heard Matt Ryan watched the SB tape like 4 times. I was like what are you nuts?! Burn that darn thing to ashes & melted plastic. Are you a glutton for punishment dude? You're strong than I am dude. Wow. 

12 hours ago, Jules said:

Why didn't Brady go to the White House again? He didn't go the last time either. 

Oh well. Knowing him he is burned out and they are saying he has an injury he needs to rehab from. Sigh.

It was reported that Brady wanted to spend the off day with his mother who is battling cancer.

16 hours ago, Jules said:

I see Kraft and Billy B were there though which is the most important at times I guess.

That was his third pass and I don't blame him one bit. 

Compare the lives of Gronk and Hernandez. One having the time of his life and the other a short life of mistakes and committing the final mistake. A little surprising how few have shown any sympathy for Hernandez and I have to agree. Typically the media throws out a bunch of sob stories, not so here.

37 minutes ago, King Colt said:

Compare the lives of Gronk and Hernandez. One having the time of his life and the other a short life of mistakes and committing the final mistake. A little surprising how few have shown any sympathy for Hernandez and I have to agree. Typically the media throws out a bunch of sob stories, not so here.

Interesting observation. The juxtaposition of the two personality types seen in Gronk & Hernandez that were blatantly on display yesterday does give one much to consider and offers some interesting comparisons.