Indianapolis Colts
Indianapolis Colts Fan Forum

Colts draft player interest list

9 minutes ago, jvan1973 said:

Why?  Did you go to St. Francis?

No. I just love how this kid plays. He's not the most talented or the biggest or the fastest, but he busts his butt and makes plays. Give me hard work over talent any day

1 minute ago, CR91 said:

No. I just love how this kid plays. He's not the most talented or the biggest or the fastest, but he busts his butt and makes plays. Give me hard work over talent any day

He ran a 4.7.    He will get abused in coverage in three NFL

Just saw this little piece here: 

https://www.profootballfocus.com/draft-dion-dawkins-could-help-colts-protection-woes/

Dawkins is a really good run blocker as well. Of course they are comparing his college stats to pro stats, which is a bit silly. But Dawkins is apparently a guy the Colts have shown some interest in, I think he's likely to be a 2nd round pick. 

33 minutes ago, Majin Vegeta said:

Still in disbelief neither Conley or White are on that list 

Dude, a lot of the time the guy picked isn't one that has been brought in for a workout. Take Conley for example. He certainly has the tape. He performed exceptionally at the combine. He has no character concerns as far as I am aware.

The Colts surely had representatives at his pro day. We alwaya have someone at the Ohio Statre pro day. Without any major questions to be answered, getting him into the facility isn't that big of a concern.

23 minutes ago, backshoulderfade said:

Dude, a lot of the time the guy picked isn't one that has been brought in for a workout. Take Conley for example. He certainly has the tape. He performed exceptionally at the combine. He has no character concerns as far as I am aware.

The Colts surely had representatives at his pro day. We alwaya have someone at the Ohio Statre pro day. Without any major questions to be answered, getting him into the facility isn't that big of a concern.

Well this is the first time I've really followed the draft. So I don't know everything obviously.

I still think that's extremely weird.