Indianapolis Colts Fan Forum

My world just ended...

LJpalmbeacher2

• Replies 92
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

8 minutes ago, LJpalmbeacher said:

Thank you all for your kind words and offer of support.

It Means a lot.

None of our words can heal you bro, I understand that. I only hope we can help guide you along. I'm sorry for your pain. Just know, she's in a better place! Call out to the Lord my friend!

3 hours ago, LJpalmbeacher said:

My beloved fiancé, Lacy, passed away last night.

She was the MOST AWESOME girl I ever met. She helped me move on when I lost my Mom 4 years ago. I can't describe my feelings now.

There's nothing left now for me.

I Miss you Laska(pet name we called each other), and will never forget you my true love.

Very sorry for your loss. My prayers are with you.

4 hours ago, LJpalmbeacher said:

She was the MOST AWESOME girl I ever met. She helped me move on when I lost my Mom 4 years ago. I can't describe my feelings now.

I Miss you Laska(pet name we called each other), and will never forget you my true love.

Hey man, if you want to PM me just to have someone to talk to, I'm available. 

4 hours ago, LJpalmbeacher said:

Wow sorry for your loss cant imagine what your going through right now.

OMG im sorry for your loss. I just recently got engaged to my beautiful lady back in February, but we been together for 8yrs already! I can't imagine how I'd feel if that happened to me!! I rather go first! Prayers for you my man and try to stay positive as hard as that is for you right now. Make her proud of you and your success going forward!

So sorry to hear that. My deepest condolences. We may not all be close friends on this forum, but we are a fairly tight knit community, and as such we will all be here for you if and when you need anything. Like everyone else has said, please feel free to vent/chat if needed, I am just a PM away 24/7.

6 hours ago, LJpalmbeacher said:

I am very sorry for your loss.

I am not the praying type so I won't pretend I am.

But, if you ever want to talk privately about love, life, mourning or even just sports on a loose basis for fun.......you can message me for a female ear that can listen and even offer advice.

Never be afraid btw to mourn and get mad/sad or upset in the coming days or weeks and even months. It's natural and it will help you a lot.

This is going to take you a while, so don't feel ashamed about anything. This is a life altering event but someday you will see light again at the end of the tunnel for Lacy.

Just now, LJpalmbeacher said:

So sorry for everything you must be going through. I really hope things can get better for you and may she RIP.. 

My deepest condolences to you. As a father who has lost a child, life does go on and there is more ahead for you. I can certainly understand the pain and sorrow that you feel at this time, the only thing we can say right now is that find close family or close friends and talk about it early and often. I am no expert, only a member of a club that nobody wants to be in.

Best wishes to you

There is nothing I'm going to be  able to say or do that  will  make this better, but I am so sorry and hope you can heal and find inner strength and peace. I'm very happy that you were able to meet and love her. Sorround yourself with loved  ones and memories of the time you had.

22 hours ago, LJpalmbeacher said:

So sorry for your loss LJ.
 I too have known the loss of my one True Love. That hole you now have in your heart and the feeling of emptiness will last a good long time. There is no way to know How, when you will turn the corner and come back

from this. But the Love you felt will carry you on and i believe it will sustain you.

Keep trudging and let time heal your pain. It somehow does.

And Trust this, those great memories will forever warm your heart and put smiles on your face.
 I will say a prayer for you, her, and for all those who loved her.              :coltshorse:

LJ.... I am terribly sorry to hear of your loss. I lost my wife to cancer in January 2016... so I completely understand the pain and sorrow you're experiencing.

There really are no words that can ease things like this, but as many have said.... draw close to, and keep close to your loved ones... and know that we here on the Forum are praying for you and pulling for you.:(

On 2017-04-17 at 11:14 AM, NewColtsFan said:

My deepest condolences to you, LJ....

But don't give up hope now....     your fiancé would not want you to do that.     She'd want you to live a long and happy life.       Dedicate it to her. 

I know things are dark now....    but they will get better....     you have to believe that....

Take it a day at a time....    an hour at a time if you have to....     but get through every day....    

I'm so sorry for your loss....     But there are many people who don't want to lose you....

Stay strong for Lacy and for you!

Awesome post, very well said.

So sorry for your loss.  If you need to talk, fire me a PM. 

My thoughts and Prayers are with you now, brother. Peace be to your Family during this time and beyond. Words can't express how it feels, I found out after my Mentor passed away, but they can try & they can help.

I'm ALWAYS here at least to listen, and as more than a Fan of Colts Nation but as a fellow Human travelling this journey of Life.

I realized upon graduating College, that ALL of those who helped me get  to that point in my Life were EVERYTHING for my Life, even though 3 members of my Family passed in a 2 year span it occurred to me...

"We may not have much, but we have each other, and that's more than enough"

Peace and Love,

Peter

Time is a gift and yet a curse: I can tell that the time you two spent together was very meaningful. They do say that time heals all wounds, and so I hope that time is kinder to you. I'll leave you with this Irish blessing:

May joy and peace surround you, Contentment latch your door, And happiness be with you now, And bless you evermore.