Indianapolis Colts
Indianapolis Colts Fan Forum

My world just ended...

LJpalmbeacher2

My beloved fiancé, Lacy, passed away last night.

She was the MOST AWESOME girl I ever met. She helped me move on when I lost my Mom 4 years ago. I can't describe my feelings now.

There's nothing left now for me.

I Miss you Laska(pet name we called each other), and will never forget you my true love.

• Replies 92
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

My deepest condolences to you, LJ....

But don't give up hope now....     your fiancé would not want you to do that.     She'd want you to live a long and happy life.       Dedicate it to her. 

I know things are dark now....    but they will get better....     you have to believe that....

Take it a day at a time....    an hour at a time if you have to....     but get through every day....    

I'm so sorry for your loss....     But there are many people who don't want to lose you....

Stay strong for Lacy and for you!

I am sorry to hear this LJ.....I know it's hard to figure out why these things happen......NCF took the words right out of my mouth, stay strong, she would want you to be happy just like she did when your mom passed. We are ALL here for you brother. PM me if you need to talk.

I'm so sorry for your loss man.. I can't fathom what you're going through right now, but with all sincerity, PLEASE hit me up if you need someone to talk to. I'd also really recommend professional grief therapy. It's not an easy road to go down by yourself and often a very dangerous one. Please let me/us know if there's anything we can do to help you!

LJ..as many others have said, so sorry for your loss. I can tell you that it's healthy to grieve, tears and time can mend a broken heart. At first, memories are intertwined with pain but at some point, the pain subsides and all you have are memories, some of which that will make you smile. Have faith that you will see her again. It's hard, I know but you can get through this.

So sorry to hear of your loss. Please take the advice of some wise posters who say that if you need to reach out to someone do so. Your fiance would want you to keep her memory alive by sharing your loving memories of her with others.

Nothing I can do or say will take your pain away & you will need to grieve in your own way, in your own time.

Only by doing so will you keep her in your heart forever.

I pray for you & her family. May you all somehow find peace.