Indianapolis Colts
Indianapolis Colts Fan Forum

Easter Mock Draft

Trade pick #15 for pick #24 and get a 2nd Round pick and a 5th rounder.

1. Gareon Conley CB: Great cover corner had a good combine our corner opposite Vontae Davis should help our defense tremendously.

2. Joe Mixon RB: Best Back in this draft athletic physical runner extremely good hands you all know about the off the field issues.

2. Raekwon McMillan ILB: Starts day at ILB can cover flys to the football.

3. Tyus Bowser OLB: Extremely athletic can rush the passer and cover.

4. Shaquill Griffin CB: Athletic rangy long Corner. Can learn behind Vontae for a year then hopefully start.

4. Bucky Hodges TE: Tall vertical threat Ballard said he loved the tightens class so here is a TE that can stretch the field our TE would be scary Doyle Swope and Hogdes that would be terrific.

4. Jojo Mathis OLB: Very athletic edge rusher falls here cause he is coming off an injury.

5. Channing Stribling CB: Adds to corner back depth learns behind Vontae for a year and can also compete for the nickel spot.

5. Elijah Lee ILB: Flys to the football competes with spence and Morrison to start opposite McMillan.

You have Two day one starters you have a guy in Mixon that will benefit from learning behind Gore your corners are set I did not draft any D line or O line but I feel our d line I solid after the Hankins signing 

with this draft you have created competition every where on your roster.

21 hours ago, Eharv1 said:

Trade pick #15 for pick #24 and get a 2nd Round pick and a 5th rounder.

1. Gareon Conley CB: Great cover corner had a good combine our corner opposite Vontae Davis should help our defense tremendously.

2. Joe Mixon RB: Best Back in this draft athletic physical runner extremely good hands you all know about the off the field issues.

2. Raekwon McMillan ILB: Starts day at ILB can cover flys to the football.

3. Tyus Bowser OLB: Extremely athletic can rush the passer and cover.

4. Shaquill Griffin CB: Athletic rangy long Corner. Can learn behind Vontae for a year then hopefully start.

4. Bucky Hodges TE: Tall vertical threat Ballard said he loved the tightens class so here is a TE that can stretch the field our TE would be scary Doyle Swope and Hogdes that would be terrific.

4. Jojo Mathis OLB: Very athletic edge rusher falls here cause he is coming off an injury.

5. Channing Stribling CB: Adds to corner back depth learns behind Vontae for a year and can also compete for the nickel spot.

5. Elijah Lee ILB: Flys to the football competes with spence and Morrison to start opposite McMillan.

You have Two day one starters you have a guy in Mixon that will benefit from learning behind Gore your corners are set I did not draft any D line or O line but I feel our d line I solid after the Hankins signing 

with this draft you have created competition every where on your roster.

If everything fell like this we would have a dramatically improved roster.  Great all-around mock!  I think Tyus is a 2nd rounder and Conley might go a little earlier but if they did fall to us wow!

I'd be over the moon, as you got all my favorites, really: Bowser, Mixon, and Griffin, anyway.  Maybe I'm just too pessimistic, as I doubt our ability to snag Bowser (my favorite realistic fit for the Colts in the entire draft) in the 2nd round, much less the 3rd.  Same is true for Mixon  and Griffin in their rounds.  But conventional wisdom says you are right...

23 hours ago, Shadow_Creek said:

yeah i agree. i like Tj Logan better

As a RB prospect, you like TJ Logan better than Mixon? Wait, what??

3 hours ago, Archer said:

I'd be over the moon, as you got all my favorites, really: Bowser, Mixon, and Griffin, anyway.  Maybe I'm just too pessimistic, as I doubt our ability to snag Bowser (my favorite realistic fit for the Colts in the entire draft) in the 2nd round, much less the 3rd.  Same is true for Mixon  and Griffin in their rounds.  But conventional wisdom says you are right...

I'm not a big fan of Bowser and don't exactly understand the hype. He has good potential, but didn't exactly produce against a lower level of competition.

1 hour ago, Shive said:

As a RB prospect, you like TJ Logan better than Mixon? Wait, what??

I'm not a big fan of Bowser and don't exactly understand the hype. He has good potential, but didn't exactly produce against a lower level of competition.

I think there is a huge misconception about Bowser.  He's being evaluated as an edge rusher, but he spent less than half his time on the field rushing.  He was more typically in coverage, which he did very well.  He got 8.5 sacks as a sr. without really rushing the QB very much at all.  I see him as an athletic LB who can cover and blitz.  Not sure which position he would play off the bat...