Indianapolis Colts
Indianapolis Colts Fan Forum

List of 2017 NFL Draft attendees announced.

Clear #1 pick Myles Garrett is not attending the draft, but I believe that's been known for awhile.

In terms of who I believe will be the last player selected from that list? I'd say Chidobe Awuzie.

2 hours ago, MTC said:

Clear #1 pick Myles Garrett is not attending the draft, but I believe that's been known for awhile.

In terms of who I believe will be the last player selected from that list? I'd say Chidobe Awuzie.

I agree,  awuzie may still be there day 3

2 hours ago, jvan1973 said:

I agree,  awuzie may still be there day 3

Did you mean Day 3,  or the 3rd round?

The list is created in large part by input from NFL GM's....      the NFL is not looking to embarrass anyone.

That Awuzie is on the list is a signal that he's a border-line first rounder,  but could still go in the 2nd round.

So,  the chances of him lasting until Day 3 are near zero.      He's likely not even to last to the 3rd round unless there's some unknown health issue.      He's a likely 2nd round guy....

9 hours ago, NewColtsFan said:

Did you mean Day 3,  or the 3rd round?

The list is created in large part by input from NFL GM's....      the NFL is not looking to embarrass anyone.

That Awuzie is on the list is a signal that he's a border-line first rounder,  but could still go in the 2nd round.

So,  the chances of him lasting until Day 3 are near zero.      He's likely not even to last to the 3rd round unless there's some unknown health issue.      He's a likely 2nd round guy....

Yes,  I.meant 3rd round,  not day 3