Indianapolis Colts
Indianapolis Colts Fan Forum

Hey Colts fans

Arodgers12

I didn't expect the win against the Pack but I didn't think we'd be going all the way last year.  I do think it was a good performance.  

I think Indy just plays well against the Packers.  I think the NFL is strange like that.  Certain teams play well against other teams and not so well against others.  Indy plays terribly against Pittsburgh, San Diego, NE, and Dallas while they usually stomp the Broncos.  Of course, this isn't an absolute.

Winning in Lambeau is enough itself but it was really ironic seeing the constant running of "not in my house" commercial" running during the game. We almost gave it away/ GB took it away, take what you like but it was the most unexpected win of 2016 for sure

To be fair, the Colts got a bit lucky to catch the Packers at their worst point in the season. If they met a couple weeks earlier (or later), I'm sure they would have handled Indy. 

That win though, especially heading into the bye really changed Indy's season. And the win against Tennessee right after was probably the best I was feeling in the season. Then Luck got hurt, and all the momentum was halted.

I know it wouldn't have mattered in the end since the Colts still ended up losing to Houston, but I think the Colts beat Pittsburgh on Thanksgiving if Luck played. Yeah they got stomped but I think a healthy Luck at his own house is going to beat the Steelers the next chance he gets (hopefully this season).

It definitely gave the season a wonderful spark, giving me some false hope we'd finish out strong and make the playoffs. The rest is history, though. T_T

The Jets game was probably the best game though. The Jet's weren't good last year, but it felt nice to stomp a team. Colts have been quite good overall with Andrew Luck, but we hardly ever seem to by large margins. It's a nice treat whenever we do.

Winning in Lambeau is always fun.  It is never an easy task...

I would pick the Vikings game as the most surprising win, mostly because of all the hype the media gave their defense. And I agree with 2006CBE that sweeping Tennessee was the most gratifying.  

We probably shouldn't have been able to win any of those games with the defense we had..... but I will take them all without much complaining.

Arodgers12, I have a question for you:

Do packer fans think management is wasting Rogers career?

I mean last year one of the few teams having a worse group of RB's than us were the packers. Same goes for the secondary which was horrible.

The packers have by far the Best QB in football BUT are well known not to spend on FA to supplement talent on their team. It's mostly a One Man Show, Rodgers throwing Hail Marys.

Are you concerned about that, pi##ed off, or your friends?