Indianapolis Colts
Indianapolis Colts Fan Forum

Michael Irvin accused of sexual assault

CR91

2 minutes ago, BR-549 said:

And he probably won't... I am just saying he was there and so was the gal so whether anything negative happened or not is the nature of the investigation.  Had he not been there, he would not be in an investigation... thats all I meant.  It could be that he was trying to help her... I doubt it, but it could be.  Most certainly though he "put himself in the situation" one way or another

Other than her,  Who has said he was there?

Just now, jvan1973 said:

Ok,  was she still in the room when the police arrived

I don't understand why you are being so headstrong about it.  Can you not agree that his name is in the article, it was his room etc.... regardless of your counter argument his name has been attached to the situation which is why there has been comments made about not "putting yourself in the situation".  Its pretty simple really.

I tell my kid... if your friends are doing something you think is wrong... don't put yourself in the situation of being "ACUSED" of whatever they are doing wrong, walk away from it... Same kind of thing here only with an adult who just happens to have a history with the problem he is being accused of.... 

I really don't care to debate this with you if you are going to one line question everything that is said about it.  Are you an attorney or what?

9 minutes ago, BR-549 said:

I don't understand why you are being so headstrong about it.  Can you not agree that his name is in the article, it was his room etc.... regardless of your counter argument his name has been attached to the situation which is why there has been comments made about not "putting yourself in the situation".  Its pretty simple really.

I tell my kid... if your friends are doing something you think is wrong... don't put yourself in the situation of being "ACUSED" of whatever they are doing wrong, walk away from it... Same kind of thing here only with an adult who just happens to have a history with the problem he is being accused of.... 

I really don't care to debate this with you if you are going to one line question everything that is said about it.  Are you an attorney or what?

It's a simple question.   Has anyone other than her said she was in his room?  I really don't know

11 minutes ago, jvan1973 said:

It's a simple question.   Has anyone other than her said she was in his room?  I really don't know

What I read, as I remember, was that she remembers fighting him off and when she woke up that he was checking out.... who knows what that means.  I have not read or heard if anyone other than her said he was there.... only that it was his room apparently.  

Either way, again its opinion not fact, he put himself in the situation.  Wether he eve just gave her the keys to his room, or to a friend for her, or let her in and left.... celebrity and drunk woman can often times end up just as this has (to this point).

Edited by BR-549
Let me add... I am not defending him or her. I said that I don't like him earlier, but I don't want him to be falsely accused either.

2 minutes ago, Buck Showalter said:

With Michael Irvin, I feel that, while he may not be guilty of what he is currently being accused of... With his smarmy brand of pomp, he is almost certainly guilty of something...

Well put Buck

She forgot everything else about the whole night, but she found a way to remember fighting him off before passing out.  Wakes up and supposedly sends a text message saying "Did you have sex with me"?  Of course if he answers back via text message "Yes" then she's got hard copy evidence and an easier time to prove rape.   Seems funny, but who knows?

On 3/30/2017 at 5:50 PM, Buck Showalter said:

With Michael Irvin, I feel that, while he may not be guilty of what he is currently being accused of... With his smarmy brand of pomp, he is almost certainly guilty of something...

That guy looked guilty the moment I heard him speak. That man is hiding something, I said.

On March 29, 2017 at 6:37 PM, ReMeDy said:

Darn, why couldn't it be Deion Sanders?

:lol: Lord, I apologize for almost rolling on the floor over that joke, but darn it that was hilarious man! 

Why RMDY never got like 30 likes/post of the day honors for this pearl of comedic wisdom SW1 will never know. 

You were robbed bro. A travesty & crying shame man. I really detest Mr. Sanders as an NFL analyst. 

According to due process, I am obligated to give Mr. Irvin a presumption of innocence for now. Alright, I will temporarily until more facts come to light. 

Will I be shocked if Micheal got busted for his hand in the cookie jar or inappropriate activity later on? Nope. Not at all.  

On 4/13/2017 at 4:03 AM, southwest1 said:

:lol: Lord, I apologize for almost rolling on the floor over that joke, but darn it that was hilarious man! 

Why RMDY never got like 30 likes/post of the day honors for this pearl of comedic wisdom SW1 will never know. 

You were robbed bro. A travesty & crying shame man. I really detest Mr. Sanders as an NFL analyst. 

SO DO I.... hate both of them actually for various reasons, but just for clarity, I don't wish for anyone to be falsely accused or convicted of anything.

I guess there is no new info on the story?