Indianapolis Colts
Indianapolis Colts Fan Forum

Consensus Draft

I don't know if this was done but I was thinking (that's a scary thought), anyway how about a Colts Fan Forum Draft?  Ok first of all I'm not computer savvy as I'm limited to power on/off and delete.  Also I don't study films like many of you forum friends.  That said would someone like to undertake this project?  Get members to post their draft pick, just picks no trades, no synopsis just picks.  Then tabulate and come up with the consensus.  Then it'll be all the Forum  GM's in the Forum War Room getting the mock draft in.  It'll be the Colts Fan Forum Mock Draft.  There would be no bickering as its the consensus Draft.  Lol!  ESPN, Blaylock and whoever would not have it over us!  Anyone would like to undertake the project?  

6 minutes ago, 100GFB said:

I don't know if this was done but I was thinking (that's a scary thought), anyway how about a Colts Fan Forum Draft?  Ok first of all I'm not computer savvy as I'm limited to power on/off and delete.  Also I don't study films like many of you forum friends.  That said would someone like to undertake this project?  Get members to post their draft pick, just picks no trades, no synopsis just picks.  Then tabulate and come up with the consensus.  Then it'll be all the Forum  GM's in the Forum War Room getting the mock draft in.  It'll be the Colts Fan Forum Mock Draft.  There would be no bickering as its the consensus Draft.  Lol!  ESPN, Blaylock and whoever would not have it over us!  Anyone would like to undertake the project?  

We have done one already and should be starting our second here soon!!!

10 minutes ago, WarGhost21 said:

Here is the results of the first one we did!!

Thanks WG21.  I saw that post but was thinking just a Colts draft and not an NFL mock draft.  No problem just an idea.  I love looking at those Forum mocks as it shows the time/effort many of you invest!  Thanks again for all you folks have done.  It's a pleasure to read all those mocks.