Indianapolis Colts
Indianapolis Colts Fan Forum

Post FA Week 3 Mock draft

1. Reuben Foster ILB:Super athletic sideline to sideline linebacker he falls to our pick because of off the field concerns. Has been compared to Luke Kueckly.

2. Tredavious White CB: Athletic Corner would play opposite Vontae Davis was a great leader at LSU.

3. Demarcus Walker OLB: Pass rusher can get to the quarterback he helped rally FSU after a rough start to the seaso last year.

4. Marcus Maye S: Can tackle in the open field has great cover skills.

4. Jarron Jones DL: Creates an interior pass rush.

4. Jourdan Lewis CB: Great cover corner day one starter at the nickel position.

5. James Conner RB: Strong runner never goes down on first contact can catch the ball out of the backfield.

10 minutes ago, Majin Vegeta said:

I don't know if either of the first two players will be there when we pick, but it's a good mock. That's a lot of starters. 

I'm a fan but, Id change Marcus Maye to Marcus Williams  ;)

Love Marcus Williams, I don't think he makes it to our 3rd round pick tho let alone our 4th. Change it to Eddie Jax! Assuming he runs decent at pro day

2 minutes ago, I'm mad, bro said:

Love Marcus Williams, I don't think he makes it to our 3rd round pick tho let alone our 4th. Change it to Eddie Jax! Assuming he runs decent at pro day

Probably not but there's always a chance lol. I like Eddie too, I mocked him to us in my 2nd mock. Justin Evans is another safety I like. 

Really nice player selection. I like all of your picks. 

Trouble is, I don't think Many of them will be there when we pick.

I think Foster goes in the top 12, and I think the rest of your picks, aside from maybe Jourdan Lewis and James Conner, go the round before you have them going. 

Really nice effort but you might have to lose one or 2 of them to bump the others up a round.

3 hours ago, CR91 said:

First two are unrealistic and maybe even three. I doubt Walker last that long. Also do we really wanna do another late round RB? Kerwynn Williams and Josh Robinson didn't do anything

Williams wasn't ever meant to be anything more than a PR/KR and offensive weapon. I'll give you Robinson. But Jordan Howard was also a 5th round pick.