Indianapolis Colts
Indianapolis Colts Fan Forum

Final Free Agency

2 hours ago, ColtsArmy84 said:

So is this it for free agency for now?

No not at all.......

We might not sign someone for a while....    or we might sign someone later today....

But Free Agency runs for a long time...

I think both Michael Adams and Dwight Lowery were signed in the middle of the summer....   I want to say June or July....

So,  I'd expect more signings.....   perhaps not big names,  but there are still guys to be had....

6 minutes ago, NewColtsFan said:

No not at all.......

We might not sign someone for a while....    or we might sign someone later today....

But Free Agency runs for a long time...

I think both Michael Adams and Dwight Lowery were signed in the middle of the summer....   I want to say June or July....

So,  I'd expect more signings.....   perhaps not big names,  but there are still guys to be had....

Spot on.

I'd still like to move on Zach Brown. He's got new representation and I'm not hearing about him signing with Miami, especially as they just extended Kiko Alonso.

Sounds like he burnt a bridge with Oakland. I'm thinking they probably low-balled him.

I'd still give him a 7.5/8mil per. Could play MIKE/WILL and be a nice piece next to Spence.

44 minutes ago, UKColt13 said:

I'd still like to move on Zach Brown. He's got new representation and I'm not hearing about him signing with Miami, especially as they just extended Kiko Alonso.

Sounds like he burnt a bridge with Oakland. I'm thinking they probably low-balled him.

I'd still give him a 7.5/8mil per. Could play MIKE/WILL and be a nice piece next to Spence.

Yes my dude hopefully he gets away from Buffalo. Idk if Spence can start full time hes easily exploded in the run game, if I'm an OC I'm power running at him every play. Id love to trade our 5th for Mychal Kendricks and play him next to Zach Brown. 

What's the story with TJ McDonald, the safety from Arizona? I thought he was gonna get a lot of attention but haven't heard anything from his camp at all. Would he be someone worth looking at as insurance for our SS?

Technically free agency is year around.  There just happens to be a specific date when player contracts expire and they can't be signed before that date.

But there are a few decent players out there and there are going to be some that are released from teams after the draft happens.  

5 hours ago, UKColt13 said:

I don't think Brown gets anywhere near to that.