Sign in to follow this  
Followers 0
Colts.com

2017 NFL Draft: Will Forrest Lamp Be Another Colts’ First-Round Offensive Line Pick?

2 posts in this topic

Intro: In his latest mock draft, ESPN’s Todd McShay projects the Indianapolis Colts will select Western Kentucky guard Forrest Lamp with the No. 15-overall pick. What does Lamp bring to the table?

View the full article

Create an account or sign in to comment

You need to be a member in order to leave a comment

Create an account

Register a new account

Sign in

Already have an account? Sign in here.

Sign In Now
Sign in to follow this  
Followers 0

• Recently Browsing   0 members

No registered users viewing this page.

• Thread of the Week

• Topics

• I looked her up. She's not bad. I'm not wake up to watch the weather just for her though. 
    • Round 1 - #15 A: Budda Baker FS – Bob Sanders comparison...need we say more.  Longevity of safeties in the NFL playing into their mid-30s has proven return on investment thus this is our wisest selection here.  Too many other teams also in dire need at FS and chances of landing either Budda Baker or Marcus Williams in Round 2 looking more like a long shot.  Two years without a valid starting FS is unacceptable imo B: Hasson Reddick OLB – With offseason movements no long a pressing need imo but definitely would be an upgrade. C: Chidobe Awuzie RCB – imo one of the best right corners in this year’s draft and immediate defensive improvement.  Experienced at playing the outside, slot and even safety.   Round 2 - #46 A:  Kevin King RCB – Darius Butler replacement that can play FS as well. B: Marcus Williams FS – At some point we need to address FS needs.    Round 3 - #80 A: Duke Riley LB – early on my watch list and have enjoyed seeing his draft stock rise. Duke should give RILB Edwin Jackson competition as a full-time starter. B: Joe Mixon RB – Would be a draft steal to obtain a talented running back here.  Although am holding any RB projections off until next year’s draft with futures on RB Saquon Barkley.   Round 4 - #122 A: Jack Butt TE – obviously a glaring need to add roster depth with a talented TE B: Pat Elflein C/OG – offensive line depth   Round 4 - #137 A: Ryan Switzer Slot WR – Someone needs to push Phillip Dorsett as a full time starter. B:  George Kittle TE – team need to add roster depth   Round 4 - #144 A: Lorenzo Jerome SS – imo Lorenzo has been overlooked and is one of the better strong safeties with the skill set to be a Day 1 starter. B:  Matt Milano LILB – we need roster help on our left interior side.  Matt has a strong chance to be a full-time starter when healthy.   Round 5 - #158 A: Josh Carraway OLB B: Danny Isidora ROG   Free Agents: 3 choices: James Quick Slot WR (2013 MVP U.S. Army All American Bowl) Joey Ivie NT Marcus Oliver ILB - multiple defensive player of the game accolades
    • Not even gonna say anything about this
    • It's having a personal opinion... Why would I put somebody at #1 if I don't think they're the #1 there? Sure it causes controversy among this forum, but I have better things to do than to fake my opinions
    •   Reddick is my biggest draft crush as an ILB/OLB hybrid. Although Lattimore being available might just be too good to pass up.
  • Members

• crazycolt1

crazycolt1 4,993

• danlhart87

danlhart87 893

• ClaytonColt

ClaytonColt 168

• WoolMagnet

WoolMagnet 1,056

• OhioColt

OhioColt 0

• STH2000

STH2000 2

Rookie
    • braveheartcolt

braveheartcolt 4,662

• Gyworks

Gyworks 101

• camcolts2621

camcolts2621 58

• T-Cubed

T-Cubed 0

Rookie

Community Software by Invision Power Services, Inc.