Sign in to follow this  
Followers 0
Colts.com

Top 10 Quotes: 2017 Colts Free Agency

1 post in this topic

Intro: Now well-entrenched into the 2017 league free agency period, we take a look back at some of the top quotes from the Colts’ signees, as well as general manager Chris Ballard and head coach Chuck Pagano.

View the full article

Create an account or sign in to comment

You need to be a member in order to leave a comment

Create an account

Register a new account

Sign in

Already have an account? Sign in here.

Sign In Now
Sign in to follow this  
Followers 0

• Recently Browsing   0 members

No registered users viewing this page.

• Thread of the Week

• Topics

• Man, 449, your posts are hard to follow, lol.   e.g. "I look at things in a much more radicle way than others. Guess its because I know about how society really is. I mean look at college sports. Slightly off topic, but still same point. I mean Ha-Ha-Ha......Ask about Mrs Dixie at WKU. Ask about what she does LOLOLOL."     Huh?
    • Dimick was one of the sacks leaders in the country this season, but he didn't get an invite to the combine, probably because of perceived lack of high end athleticism and short arms(31" measured at the Shrine game). It seems like teams might have slightly underestimated him. According to reports he ran 4.69 40 yard dash, did 38 reps on the bench press and had 120" broad jump at his pro-day. That's at 6'3", 268lbs! Those are numbers in the realm of what Solomon Thomas did at the combine.   Here's what Tony Pauline wrote about him last week:   And after his pro-day, about what he's hearing from scouts:
          I haven't studied him enough, besides whatever I've seen while watching several Utah games, but he might be worth diving into a bit more. I was left with the impression that he was winning mainly due to high non-stop motor and effort, but there might be more to him than that.   Here are some highlights   And here's his draftbreakdown available film: Unfortunately there's only one game available. I will watch it today and give my opinion in this thread. I might try to find film of other Utah linemen and try to scout him through their film.   Have you, guys, seen him play? Any thoughts on him?  
    •   Just to be clear about Mixon...   when the incident happened,  he had just turned 18 the day before.    He was a very, very young man....       Now he's 20 and hopefully wiser and more mature...  
    • A back up player on the Colts roster for one year at the end of his career IMO is not what this thread had in mind. You stack his numbers against James and it kinda proves my point.
  • Members

Community Software by Invision Power Services, Inc.