CR91

Brady's super bowl jersey is found

Anyone else read about this and say who cares? Or is it just me?

6 minutes ago, TDewar1987 said:

I'm so glad the FBI allocated resources to find it. I can sleep much better tonight.

agreed, but it was valued at 500k

if you or i had something stolen that was worth that much, the feds would put at least some resources into it

At last the national nightmare is over. It was in Mexico, along with his jersey from the seahawks superbowl, which I had no idea was missing.  Apparently we do need that wall.

At least now he has a jersey to match each of his five rings.

• Like 2

1 hour ago, CR91 said:

No your right who gives a damn lol wish I could have found it would have been wonderful toilet paper!

• Like 1

It took 10 years to find Osama Bin Laden but only took a month and a half to find a piece of clothing. lol

• Like 2

Just saw some of the video surveillance they were showing on Cowherd's show, but I was in a busy restaurant so I missed out on the audio...

It still seemed pretty funny though. The shots of the guy 'eyeballing' the video cameras & looking over his shoulder were pretty funny. Definitely don't have to ask Annie if she's o.k. on this one cause this guy was not the smoothest of criminals...

• Like 4

3 minutes ago, King Colt said:

What if it was his jock strap that was stolen?

With it being Brady, some woman would probably fork out a thousand on EBay for it haha 

Looks like Brady wasn't the only one who had a jersey stolen. 

https://www.all22.com/los-angeles-rams/hall-fame-qb-kurt-warner-also-victim-stolen-super-bowl-jersey

Seriously speaking, why just 8 grand to get the jersey back? That is dirt cheap for blackmail. Even for a player like Warner, autographed and used memorabilia can rake in far greater value and price than just 8 grand. 

• Like 2

On March 22, 2017 at 7:11 PM, Synthetic said:

Looks like Brady wasn't the only one who had a jersey stolen. 

https://www.all22.com/los-angeles-rams/hall-fame-qb-kurt-warner-also-victim-stolen-super-bowl-jersey

Seriously speaking, why just 8 grand to get the jersey back? That is dirt cheap for blackmail. Even for a player like Warner, autographed and used memorabilia can rake in far greater value and price than just 8 grand. 

I never knew that Kurt Warner had a similar problem back in his heyday either. Yeah, you're right Bogie, you'd think a former grocery store employee to HOF QB rags to riches story would generate more dough even on the Mexican, underground market or some Middle Eastern Saudi prince or something. I agree 100% 

On March 20, 2017 at 9:34 AM, CR91 said:

I'm surprised Vladimir Putin didn't take it along with Kraft's SB ring. That was my first thought. 

But then again, the Russian leader always rides around shirtless on horseback so, why cover those pecks up right? Wink; Wink. Slams a vodka shot & fires a AK47 into the air.

• Like 2