Sign in to follow this  
richard pallo

Colts sign Sean Spence

According to A. Schefter on twitter the Colts have signed Sean Spence to a one yr. 3 mil deal.  To me it looks like we signed our no. 2. choice after we lost out on K. Minter.  He  is reported to be weak against the run but strong against the pass.  Looks like a situational player to me. 

This topic is now closed to further replies.
Sign in to follow this  

• Recently Browsing   0 members

No registered users viewing this page.

• Popular Now

• Thread of the Week

• Topics

• I agree!  It is just confusing to me, but I am not coaching this team.
    • The little guy we picked up from New England didn't do that bad out there, but no way would I have had Wilson and Desir inactive.   Just wouldn't do it.
    •   Not only the Colts if you are looking at his career statistics, but this is only the second time Blake Bortles threw for 300 yards and won the game. Before Week 16 last year, if he threw 300 yards many were in garbage time. However, if the Jaguars needed him to finish the Ravens game, he would have thrown over 300 yards in London (his total was 244). I think he threw a lot more yesterday because Leonard Fournette was out.
    •   Ballard absolutely can hire Toub if that's who he feels is the best candidate.  I just find it amusing that so many people are clamoring for him when about 99% of them likely had never heard his name before the rumor surfaced after Irsay first interviewed Ballard.  And it becomes even more amusing when one or two of those people say that he's the best obvious candidate for the job. lol
    • I didn't say they couldn't,  or wouldn't.     Harbaugh is the exception, not the rule.  I can't think of another head coach that only had special teams coordinator on his resume
  • Members

• PeterBowman

PeterBowman 1,881

• DaColts85

DaColts85 697

• Michelle

Michelle 0

Rookie
    • Superman

Superman 27,468

Moderators
    • Xander