Indianapolis Colts
Indianapolis Colts Fan Forum

Returners/special Teams

My favorite returner is Isaiah Pead. He looked great in the senior bowl and can also be a change of pace at RB and play some WR.

Rainy is also a possibility. He can play multiple positions as well...

In an interview i heard on 1070 Patty Mac seemed as if he wanted to do all 3 phases of the kicking game

My favorite returner is Isaiah Pead. He looked great in the senior bowl and can also be a change of pace at RB and play some WR.

In an interview i heard on 1070 Patty Mac seemed as if he wanted to do all 3 phases of the kicking game

McAfee will do 2 of the kicking duties but not all three

I really like Ryan Tydlacka out of UK who is a P/K and could really help as either a KOS and/or punter

McAfee has said that he can make 50 or 60 yard field goals. The only problem is you don't want him wearing out his leg. Punts, kickoffs and FGs, not to mention all the kicking he does in practice, will be sure to wear out his leg quickly. For that reason, he won't be doing FGs

Love your signature, by the way!

McAfee has said that he can make 50 or 60 yard field goals. The only problem is you don't want him wearing out his leg. Punts, kickoffs and FGs, not to mention all the kicking he does in practice, will be sure to wear out his leg quickly. For that reason, he won't be doing FGs

Love your signature, by the way!

I agree. I was just going off of what he said on there. He says he can make a 67 yarder in a game. Maybe he will be our 60+ kicker lol

Thanks. Im 'lobbying' for my guy. I can also be a politicion. lol

Joe Adams, WR, Arkansas would be a great pick in the top of the 3rd for our KR/PR. Allow him a year to figure out the Offense and he could be a good WR too.

21isSuperman is absolutely correct, though. It's the ST blocking that NEEDS to be adjusted. It doesn't matter if we put Devin Hester or Josh Cribbs back there to return kicks/punts, without proper blocking the Best return guys wouldn't do squat!

We already have a returner on this team. Jeremy Ross. Well.... practice squad. I wish Irsay would use him next year somehow. Seems to have great potential. Ans yes im a lil bias.

Look him up on youtube. For all its worth, I believe hes better than Lefeged.

Those decisions were not by Irsay that would be Grigson/Pagano

Joe Adams, WR, Arkansas would be a great pick in the top of the 3rd for our KR/PR. Allow him a year to figure out the Offense and he could be a good WR too.

21isSuperman is absolutely correct, though. It's the ST blocking that NEEDS to be adjusted. It doesn't matter if we put Devin Hester or Josh Cribbs back there to return kicks/punts, without proper blocking the Best return guys wouldn't do squat!

Actually it is "speed" in general that needs adjusted... this team is slow...

I think you should set up a business meeting with Grigson

If I had that ability I would have done so with Polian and we wouldnt have had a 4 year draft drought lol. The guys I had ranked higher and were available during our picks in several rounds have panned out much better.

But maybe this new direction starts the upswing. And hopefully includes Bob!

If I had that ability I would have done so with Polian and we wouldnt have had a 4 year draft drought lol. The guys I had ranked higher and were available during our picks in several rounds have panned out much better.

But maybe this new direction starts the upswing. And hopefully includes Bob!

Heck, I'm starting to think you and I should replace Grigs as GM haha