Indianapolis Colts
Indianapolis Colts Fan Forum

Mock Draft

Trade back in the 3 for a 5 rounder

1. Reuben Foster ILB: Athlectic hard hitter good in coverage a day one stater he has some off the field stuff I am not to concerned about it but it will cause him to fall to us.

2. Charles Harris OLB: Freak athlete great speed and has incredible burst off the edge him and Sheard coming off the edge should be scary.

3. Demarcus Walker OLB: Tough,great leader, very productive not super athletic but he is very good at getting to the QB.

4. Howard Wilson CB: Athlectic rangy corner has good coverage skills.

4.  Eddie Vanderdoes NT: Very good against the run not as good against the pass but very strong and could take over the Nose tackle spot.

4. Kareem Hunt RB: Fits our system can run between the tackles and can catch the ball out of the backfield we met with him at the senior bowl.

5. Damontae Kazee CB: Another corner adds depth.

5. George Kittle TE: Had a good combine extremely good blocker.

Interesting mock! I definitely love the heavy defensive focus and Hunt at the back end. 

Though I have two comments: I don't think Charles Harris will be there in the 2nd round and I think that if all the reports about Ballard being in love with the guy are correct, then I see a situation where he drafts him at 15 or trades down a few spots and drafts him at like 20 to be more likely. I definitely like the guy but don't like him at 15 overall, 2nd round would be amazing! And second comment: We probably want to draft a CB before the 4th round. Even with Butler's resigning, we are looking at VD at 1 and Melvin at 2. Melvin, regardless of how much he improved/flashed, isn't/shouldn't be a 2 and VD has an extensive injury history. Get a guy that you can plug and play for Day 1. Maybe replace one of the OLBs with a CB? 

I figure there's a lot of mock draft threads and websites, I might as well put my stuff here. We all know the exact scenario will not occur in real life but here it is.

Via Draftwired, NO TRADES.

1. Haason Reddick (ILB)

2. Jordan Willis (OLB)

3. Rasul Douglas (CB)

4. Brian Hill (RB)

4. Daeshon Hall (OLB)

4. George Kittle (TE)

5. Howard Wilson (CB)

Via Draftwired, WITH TRADES.

*Trade 15th pick to the Bucs for 19, 84, 237.

*Trade 158th pick to the Chiefs for 180, 216, 245.

1. Haason Reddick (ILB)

2. Derek Rivers (OLB)

3. Carlos Watkins (DT/DE)

3. Rasul Douglas (CB)

4. John Johnson (CB/FS)

4. Kareem Hunt (RB)

4. Trey Hendrickson (OLB)

5. Jonnu Smith (TE)

6. Daniel Carlson (K)

7. Austin Carr (WR)

7. Josh Augusta (NT)