Indianapolis Colts
Indianapolis Colts Fan Forum

Raiders Scared Away Zach Brown.....

Just now, bananabucket said:

Why do you think he chose those lyrics at that time?  Picked them out of a hat maybe?

The lyrics are "gone. Outta here" I guess it probably has to do with the fact he was boarding a plane and leaving but i guess your hat scenario is more plausible.

Just now, DougDew said:

As a proud Captain of such a squad, certain thoughts in certain situations should get attacked.

Is the pay good or is the reward just the high of claiming moral superiority to guys who run head-first into each other for a living?

10 minutes ago, Dustin said:

Is the pay good or is the reward just the high of claiming moral superiority to guys who run head-first into each other for a living?

No.  Its claiming moral superiority over people who quote rappers at a bad time.

9 hours ago, DougDew said:

Actually, I don't listen to any music.  None of it is original anymore you know.

How would you know if you don't listen to any of it?

And even if you did, you'd only know a fraction of the world of music.

23 hours ago, masnerj said:

Not to mention the fact that he is looking to be PAID this offseason, probably more so than the majority of teams, including ours, value him at. 

I say 7-8 million a year for 3-4 years would be doable. Anything above that and I am out. Give me Kevin Minter at like 5-6 million a year instead! Doesn't get a lot of love from the media or average NFL fans but is definitely a good defensive piece that would fill a huge need for us. And then we can draft the other ILB in the draft.

Yes, it's a need. But we need CB even more. 

20 hours ago, Shive said:

I actually know a decent amount about both. Minter is stability at a crucial defensive position. I'd much rather have Minter's mediocre 100% every play than Brown's 100% for a few plays then 30% for a few because he loses motivation. Not everyone on your team is going to be a pro bowler. You need guys that can consistently do their job and allow the stars to shine.

Why "LOL"? For a guy that "lost motivation" to play well the 2nd half of the season, then tweets something like that when he doesn't get the money he thinks he's worth tells me that he has a crap attitude. That's not the kind of guy you want in your locker room, let alone potentially leading your defense.

Yeah, I'm sure Ballard sees that or will. 

14 hours ago, Colt Overseas said:

Has Zach Brown actaully visited Indy or will he? Or is it just ideal speculation?

Reported that we "had talks" with Zach Brown. No visit and none scheduled yet but hopefully that changes. As of rn I dont think any other team but the Raiders has been linked to him and that's already not happening.