Sign in to follow this  
Followers 0
oldunclemark

Latavius Murray to Vikings

12 posts in this topic

I love this pickup....a big hard runner..straight-ahead type..

good price...3 years...$15 mil

It means goodbye to  Adrian Peterson, though. That's a little sad

18 minutes ago, tweezy32 said:

Really..who cares?

You cared enough to post a snarky response

2 people like this

1 hour ago, Boomstick1 said:

I was mocking him because he said the same thing in a different topic.. :thmup:

5 people like this

35 minutes ago, coltsfansince65 said:

@NFLfan, What are your thoughts on this?

It does not excite me too much, but Murray can't be worse than what we had last year. It is a team-friendly deal. If he does not work out, we can let Murray go after one year and it won't hurt us.

ColtsBlueFL wrote in another thread that he thought it was a good signing for the Vikes. Murray averaged 4.3 yd/carry and he is a pretty good pass blocker. 

I think we will draft a RB. 

I am not excited about any of our free agent pick-ups but we did address our OL issues by signing two average OTs  (Reilly Reif and Remmers). I was really hoping to get Andrew Whitworth. :( Many of our free agents signed with other teams, but the only one I was disappointed to lose was Captain Munnerlyn.

2 people like this

20 hours ago, tweezy32 said:

I'm just glad this isn't another troll Patriots thread

2 minutes ago, NFLfan said:

It does not excite me too much, but Murray can't be worse than what we had last year. It is a team-friendly deal. If he does not work out, we can let Murray go after one year and it won't hurt us.

ColtsBlueFL wrote in another thread that he thought it was a good signing for the Vikes. Murray averaged 4.3 yd/carry and he is a pretty good pass blocker. 

I think we will probably draft a RB. 

I am not excited about any of our free agent signings but we did address our OL issues by signing two average OTs  (Reilly Reif and Remmers). I was really hoping to get Andrew Whitworth. :( Many of our free agents signed with other teams but the only one I was disappointed to lose was Captain Munnerlyn.

Do you really think Reif is average...

Just now, oldunclemark said:

Do you really think Reif is average...

Yeah, he is okay. He is not Whitworth. I hope he will be better than average. What do you think?

I just read that Keenum is a Viking. That's not a bad idea either if his brains aren't fried (but I believe they are). He'll definitely end up playing even if he doesn't so much as take a rep with the starters in practice. 

On 3/16/2017 at 11:13 PM, tweezy32 said:

Really..who cares?

On 3/16/2017 at 11:32 PM, Boomstick1 said:

On 3/17/2017 at 1:32 AM, tweezy32 said:

:popcorn:

Create an account or sign in to comment

You need to be a member in order to leave a comment

Create an account

Register a new account

Sign in

Already have an account? Sign in here.

Sign In Now
Sign in to follow this  
Followers 0

• Recently Browsing   0 members

No registered users viewing this page.

• Thread of the Week

• Topics

•   You know me. I'll be real. So. He's saying a lot of players are thugs, dumb as heck, etc. Something along those lines.
    • At 5 there will be a tin of better players without concerns 
    • LOL. I don't see how you guys fail to see how great all this is for us. Here's another 2-3 RD kid who'll fall to the 4th now. LOL. I mean we need an infusion of young, impact talent in this draft, and now with all these kids getting in trouble we can get 1st and 2nd RD talent in the 3-5 range. Its perfect. We could take serious advantage of all this and come out with like 5-6 1st-2nd RD talents. Plus who knows what really happened here. Never make assumptions as nobody really knows what happens between a man and a woman. You just never know the truth unless its a Ray Rice, Joe Mixon situation. Now grab Brantley in the 4th CB. Lets take advantage of all this mess and get some serious talent in this draft.
    • Possibly. But there is more ways to make it work. Like say swapping a 4th for their 5th too or some other combo if we get their 101 then we get say that 5th or something. That said I want that 82nd and not impressed with the 101st..even if it meant swapping our late 4th for their 5th. That 82nd to me is like the tipping point in the draft. Kinda where that level of talent sees a big drop or players start having limitations or big question marks. Not saying there won't be diamonds in the rough later but percentages aren't on our side.
    •   I hate to be the killjoy and I certainly have NO inside information....   But my hunch,  my instincts,  say that Elway will not trade the 82nd pick that's worth 180 points even thought it's a natural fit.     I'm on record as saying it's a buyers market, not a seller's market,  so I think we're going to have to settle for Denver's 2nd of their two 3rd round picks.     It's pick 101 and it's with 96 points,  less than half of what we'd want.   And for that reason,   I think the haggling is over what else we will demand Denver give us to make up for some of that huge difference.      I don't think i'd want to do a deal just for that 2nd three and take less than 50 cents on the dollar.      I'd tell Elway,   no 2nd pick,  no deal.     And while I don't think Elway will give up a 4,  I think he might be willing to give up a 5 to go with it.      Clearly he'd be more willing to give up a 6,  the question is,  would that be enough for Ballard.      My instincts say no,  but what the Hell do I know,   I'm guessing here....   But my instincts say we'd get the 2nd of the Broncos three's and another pick....     That might get the job done...   I know this viewpoint will be very, very unpopular,  but I think this is a weird draft and that the majority of deals will be discounted.  
  • Welcome New Members

• Members

• SP_21

SP_21 484

• jho

jho 0

Rookie
    • JRnINDY

JRnINDY 209

• NewColtsFan

NewColtsFan 12,012

• colts52761

colts52761 71

• Colts_Fan12

Colts_Fan12 3,237

• Legend of Luck

Legend of Luck 417

• akcolt

akcolt 1,857

• bananabucket

bananabucket 312

• ColtJ82

ColtJ82 509

Community Software by Invision Power Services, Inc.