Arodgers12

Hey Indy fans

20 posts in this topic

Colts vs Packers superbowl next year? Wouldn't that be awesome. I have to joke around with you guys by saying you would be the easiest opponent for us lol. I'm just messing with you guys on that comment. I hope you guys have a great offseason, anything new in FA for you. I haven't followed the Colts pickups or key losses yet. I hope you guys have a great team next year though. I'm telling you that Colts Packers game might happen next year.

If the Colts find themselves in the SB something very horrible or very magical has happened. 

2 people like this

1 hour ago, Everyone said:

If the Colts find themselves in the SB something very horrible or very magical has happened. 

Well something bad would have to happen to New England. So horrible for them-magical for us haha 

I don't believe colts or packers make it that far. 

1 person likes this

We won't be there in 2018.  Beyond that is anybody's guess.

AFCCG would be a miracle, let alone a SB. 

Give us another year after this season and I wouldn't be suprised. Ballard is about to build a beastly defense. 

6 hours ago, AustinnKaine said:

AFCCG would be a miracle, let alone a SB. 

Give us another year after this season and I wouldn't be suprised. Ballard is about to build a beastly defense. 

You can't possibly know that, but God do I wish I could blindly believe it... I'm not saying it wont happen.... but beastly defense and Indy are not two things that go together.... 

You have to go back to the 2007 season before you get a Colts defense that was ranked inside the top 10. An entire decade.

11 hours ago, Arodgers12 said:

Colts vs Packers superbowl next year? Wouldn't that be awesome. I have to joke around with you guys by saying you would be the easiest opponent for us lol. I'm just messing with you guys on that comment. I hope you guys have a great offseason, anything new in FA for you. I haven't followed the Colts pickups or key losses yet. I hope you guys have a great team next year though. I'm telling you that Colts Packers game might happen next year.

They say there is no defense against a perfect pass. Luck and Rogers can deliver those. But can the defenses be good enough to support them? A lot will have to change with both clubs but I would love to see the matchup, especially if both teams acquire good enough defenses to get them there.

Yeah, and I bet everyone who is so sure the Colts won't be there for this SB was sure the Falcons would be there for the last one.  

23 minutes ago, Smonroe said:

Yeah, and I bet everyone who is so sure the Colts won't be there for this SB was sure the Falcons would be there for the last one.  

I think most people thought the Falcons were a playoff team.  The Colts have a very low chance of winning the Superbowl, but it could happen.   They have a great QB.  

The Pack are 0-2 against Luck and Pagano.  The Pack are the better team, but do the Colts have a matchup advantage somewhere?

3 hours ago, That Guy said:

The Pack are 0-2 against Luck and Pagano.  The Pack are the better team, but do the Colts have a matchup advantage somewhere?

We lost twice in Indianapolis. One year we had a 21-3 lead and blew it.

5 hours ago, Arodgers12 said:

We lost twice in Indianapolis. One year we had a 21-3 lead and blew it.

Andrew has been known to do that to teams...

OTOH, at times, he has also contributed giving a score like that to other teams first, before he makes them 'blow their lead'. 

4 minutes ago, ColtsBlueFL said:

Andrew has been known to do that to teams...

OTOH, at times, he has also contributed giving a score like that to other teams first, before he makes them 'blow their lead'. 

Didn't KC have a 30 point lead on you guys in the playoffs a few years ago and Luck led a huge comeback to win it. He is a great QB. He is also tough.

1 person likes this

7 minutes ago, Arodgers12 said:

Didn't KC have a 30 point lead on you guys in the playoffs a few years ago and Luck led a huge comeback to win it. He is a great QB. He is also tough.

Yes

1 hour ago, Arodgers12 said:

Yeah but he also contributed some to that lead, which has been part of his downfall at times.

On 3/16/2017 at 9:27 PM, Arodgers12 said:

Here's the scenario,  we win both the conference championship in our respective conferences, everyone is happy, but we have some creepy weird dude pull a fire alarm in the middle if the night. We act all sympathetic, but without admission, we say "Shi* happens," and blame someone else.  

If and when we win the superbowl, we act like nothing happened, but point the finger.  Everyone only sees the win and starts posing the question of whether we are the greatest team in NFL history, and you act innocently on our behalf saying we could've won but we made too many mistakes. 

Then, you decide not to throw the league under the bus and act like you didnt blow the lead, and we cry like girls that we are the greatest in NFL history. When we insist upon it, we get mad about it and cry when you dont agree and blame everyone for not accepting us as the greatest ever despite our shady conduct. 

So we take to facebook and post of our greatness. When we have nothing else to argue in our favor we just shout,  "You hate us cuz you aint us!!!!" From there you argue back, but i got lots of friends who shout louder than me and my narrative takes the day because you'd rather not argue with a stupid person...

Sound fair?

We need to get the Colts at home because we haven't won against the Colts in Indy in a long long time. You guys beat us there when you were 0-10 one year.