Sign in to follow this  
Followers 0
riftastic28

Poe signs

20 posts in this topic

That is so dumb. Why would he meet with the dolphins for 9 hours, the jags, the colts, and not sign for a longer contract or take more money. Bennie Logan got just as much money as he did. Chiefs let him go. Maybe something is wrong with his back... idk. At least this means we have more money to sign Zach Brown or  Kevin Minter, and a corner/safety. 

2 people like this

6 minutes ago, CheezyColt said:

Putting a thread titled "Poe Signs" in the Colt's Football section of the forum is a little misleading when he's signed with another team.

Yeah I got excited only to be let down. But it was a big "decision" so I get what he was doing. Just put it in the wrong section. Lol

2 minutes ago, LJpalmbeacher said:

Ballard loses another one.

I think if Ballard had wanted Poe we would have gotten him. There is some reason why Ballard didn't go hard after Poe. 

1 person likes this

I'm glad actually. I'm probably in the minority, but I think Poe is overrated. Ballard wasn't willing to overpay, and that's a good thing. He knows Poe much better than any of us do anyways. 

Use the money we didn't pay to sign Minter & Brown to ILB. 

5 people like this

But we got bottom feeder Al woods and jenkins from Da Saints tom. I am bedazzled why no Haskins from Giants.

1 person likes this

1 minute ago, JColts72 said:

But we got bottom feeder Al woods and jenkins from Da Saints tom. I am bedazzled why no Haskins from Giants.

Nice shoes! 

Image result for bedazzle

Just now, lollygagger8 said:

Nice shoes! 

Image result for bedazzle

U could have shown Raquel Welch instead from that funny movie. Not the bomb makeover.

1 person likes this

Oh no, someone better start a "Bash Ballard thread"

3 people like this

6 minutes ago, esmort said:

I think if Ballard had wanted Poe we would have gotten him. There is some reason why Ballard didn't go hard after Poe. 

That would make too much sense.  Its better to just think Ballard is incompetant.

haha

2 people like this

7 minutes ago, lollygagger8 said:

I'm glad actually. I'm probably in the minority, but I think Poe is overrated. Ballard wasn't willing to overpay, and that's a good thing. He knows Poe much better than any of us do anyways. 

You are not alone...I felt he was risky due to his back and lack if production the past couple of years.

3 people like this

13 minutes ago, lollygagger8 said:

If we get Minter and Brown both at ILB I will be impressed. Replaced our WHOLE Linebacking core in one offseason. And could focus on the D-Line and secondary more in the draft after we draft a pass rusher. 

2 people like this

Another possibility is that we offered a similar contract, but Poe figured if he was going to play on a 1 year contract and all teams were offering a similar amount, than he may as well go for a team where he has a chance for a ring during his "prove it year" and will consider what he wants longterm next off season. 

2 people like this

27 minutes ago, esmort said:

We didnt lose him, if Ballard liked him that much he would be getting his jersey number today

1 person likes this