Sign in to follow this  
Followers 0
bap1331

If grigson was still gm...

12 posts in this topic

We would have signed 10 wide receivers and preparing to draft another 3 in april.

I always wonder if he just hated indianapolis and wanted to see its demise. It was literally common sense of what these team needs were.

This is just a joke thread btw, not meant to inflame the board. Just have fun with jokes here. Lol.

41 minutes ago, bap1331 said:

We would have signed 10 wide receivers and preparing to draft another 3 in april.

I always wonder if he just hated indianapolis and wanted to see its demise. It was literally common sense of what these team needs were.

This is just a joke thread btw, not meant to inflame the board. Just have fun with jokes here. Lol.

If Grigson was GM we would almost certainly draft John Ross with our 1st overall pick. 

It's not just that Grigson had a thing for WR's.  He had a thing for fast WR's.  

Look back and I'm pretty sure the slowest WR that Grigson ever drafted was Moncrief who is a 4.4 guy.  

57 minutes ago, bap1331 said:

he's not, get over it already.  He's gone, can't make us worse. LET IT GO ALREADY.  Stale Joke, not even sure I'd call it a joke. let the man be.

1 person likes this

Yeah we get it, you don't like Grigson. You'd be hard pressed to find someone on this board who did. Leave it alone.

2 people like this

2 hours ago, Superman said:

Good heavens...

Are we really allowed to troll like this?

2 hours ago, BullsColtsFan1 said:

2r3xh05.jpg

Who is that girl anyways? For some reason she's getting attention on Yahoo.

2 minutes ago, ReMeDy said:

Who is that girl anyways? For some reason she's getting attention on Yahoo.

lol you really don't know?  If you don't youtube cash me outside girl Dr. Phil.  You'll love it:thmup:

1 person likes this

Just now, BullsColtsFan1 said:

lol you really don't know?  If you don't youtube cash me outside girl Dr. Phil.  You'll love it:thmup:

Or hate it. There is no in between. 

1 person likes this

37 minutes ago, dgambill said:

Are we really allowed to troll like this?

Not really. I'm locking. 

At least @ReMeDy will know who the Cash Me Outside girl is... 

7 people like this