Archived

This topic is now archived and is closed to further replies.

bap1331

If grigson was still gm...

Recommended Posts

 

We would have signed 10 wide receivers and preparing to draft another 3 in april.

 

 

I always wonder if he just hated indianapolis and wanted to see its demise. It was literally common sense of what these team needs were.

 

 

This is just a joke thread btw, not meant to inflame the board. Just have fun with jokes here. Lol.

 

 

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
41 minutes ago, bap1331 said:

 

 

We would have signed 10 wide receivers and preparing to draft another 3 in april.

 

 

 

 

I always wonder if he just hated indianapolis and wanted to see its demise. It was literally common sense of what these team needs were.

 

 

 

 

This is just a joke thread btw, not meant to inflame the board. Just have fun with jokes here. Lol.

 

 

 

If Grigson was GM we would almost certainly draft John Ross with our 1st overall pick. 

 

It's not just that Grigson had a thing for WR's.  He had a thing for fast WR's.  

 

Look back and I'm pretty sure the slowest WR that Grigson ever drafted was Moncrief who is a 4.4 guy.  

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
57 minutes ago, bap1331 said:

 

 

We would have signed 10 wide receivers and preparing to draft another 3 in april.

 

 

 

 

I always wonder if he just hated indianapolis and wanted to see its demise. It was literally common sense of what these team needs were.

 

 

 

 

This is just a joke thread btw, not meant to inflame the board. Just have fun with jokes here. Lol.

 

 

he's not, get over it already.  He's gone, can't make us worse. LET IT GO ALREADY.  Stale Joke, not even sure I'd call it a joke. let the man be.

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
2 hours ago, BullsColtsFan1 said:

2r3xh05.jpg

 

Who is that girl anyways? For some reason she's getting attention on Yahoo.

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
2 minutes ago, ReMeDy said:

 

Who is that girl anyways? For some reason she's getting attention on Yahoo.

lol you really don't know?  If you don't youtube cash me outside girl Dr. Phil.  You'll love it:thmup:

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
Just now, BullsColtsFan1 said:

lol you really don't know?  If you don't youtube cash me outside girl Dr. Phil.  You'll love it:thmup:

 

Or hate it. There is no in between. 

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
37 minutes ago, dgambill said:

Are we really allowed to troll like this?

 

Not really. I'm locking. 

 

At least @ReMeDy will know who the Cash Me Outside girl is... 

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
Guest
This topic is now closed to further replies.

  • Recently Browsing   0 members

    No registered users viewing this page.